Career Officer
# 391
04-24-2013, 03:56 PM
You can also try posting in the Billing section of the PWE Tech Support Forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...play.php?f=366
Career Officer
# 392
04-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Have you tried an email?

Perfect World has 14 games and probably around 15 million customers between them. It wouldn't take long to tie-up a phone line.
I did try email to <email@email.perfectworld.com>

Maybe that's not the correct email.
Captain
# 393
04-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaxx View Post
I did try email to <email@email.perfectworld.com>

Maybe that's not the correct email.
The direct email is: customerservice@perfectworld.com.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 394 Accident? Too Bad.
04-25-2013, 06:14 PM
I am pretty upset. I deleted an item from a lockbox ship in the haste of removing the junk that comes with it, I was told: Too Bad. I wasted money.

I started two projects now in the reputation system that I cant clar until I waste more money (or even worse: Time) spending the dilthium and marks on items that I already have, or have a better version of.

The customer service in this game compared to other games where I acually feel like a customer who is cared for: Stinks.

Too Bad, thanks for the money - Thats the attitude I get.

Will posting on the forums help?
Captain
# 395
04-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulserazor View Post
I am pretty upset. I deleted an item from a lockbox ship in the haste of removing the junk that comes with it, I was told: Too Bad. I wasted money.

I started two projects now in the reputation system that I cant clar until I waste more money (or even worse: Time) spending the dilthium and marks on items that I already have, or have a better version of.

The customer service in this game compared to other games where I acually feel like a customer who is cared for: Stinks.

Too Bad, thanks for the money - Thats the attitude I get.

Will posting on the forums help?
Best guess? No. Customer Service has this "won't do" attitude in that they "won't do anything for the customer." Of course I've heard they jump through hoops for certain people that talk up the game. If those rumors are true then Cryptic really is a lost cause as the subjects of those rumors are 'hella scary'. The kind of 'hella scary' that you don't sell white vans and candy too because you know 'no good will come of it.'
Captain
# 396
04-26-2013, 02:20 AM
I wonder if it is possible for them to take a leaf from Blizzards book. The customers service and GMs no longer recover items for people unless the account is compromised. This is because they introduced a recovery option in the account management section of their online doo-dads. It might be an idea, if it is even possible, for them to do that here for such cases as pulserazor.

It is restriced too where Blizzard is concerned, one recovery every 30 days account wide. This means you still hve to be careful but it atleast helps a little with the oopsies that happen.

I have never deleted anythnig "purple" in the game,I always recycle extra credits and all. This means I do not know if it happens here. Is there a pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete it and if so asking you to type delete in the box? Something similar to the way we decomission ships. If not maybe that could be added.

Both of these would take the pressure and onus off customer service and put it back on the customer where it belongs.
Captain
# 397
04-26-2013, 10:43 AM
So here is a question: What would be reasonable time for a customer to wait for a response from the company on billing issues and similar topics? There should be some relative expectation for a prompt and adequate response, especially paying (or would like to pay) customers.
Career Officer
# 398
04-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
So here is a question: What would be reasonable time for a customer to wait for a response from the company on billing issues and similar topics? There should be some relative expectation for a prompt and adequate response, especially paying (or would like to pay) customers.
The question is hard:

The F2P matrix says that Silvers get limited support (at least last time I checked). That could potentially be read as "if there are subscribers in the queue, they get up front... ".

I am not saying it's right, but that may just be the case, in which case a silver player could get service now, or never.

As such there would never be a proper timeframe.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Starfleet Veteran
I will avoid discussing specifics since I have already been warned about posting correspondence from Cryptic or PWE Customer Service but I have to ask why is it taking so long to get a response from Customer Service (GM?) for my tickets?

The standard email from Customer Service when filing a ticket says response within 3-4 business days, however, I have [Incident: 130413-000688] which was first submitted on April 13th and a related [Incident: 130413-000688] on April 15th. I have subsequently submitted several email followups asking for the status. I realize everyone is working hard on LoR and according to Mr. Geko's recent podcast other in-game issues, but even a, "we're sorry it is taking so long to respond to your ticket, please rest assured that your request will be addressed" would go a long way in reassuring me that my tickets and emails have not just disappeared into the great unknown.

In fact, these tickets (again without getting into specifics) are directly related to a non-response from an earlier [Incident: 130404-000169] created on April 4th which was inadvertently labeled Solved by Customer Service.

I am following proper protocol and even the advice of a senior member of the company in filing these tickets. I feel belittled, ignored, and extremely frustrated as I believe I have done everything reasonable to get my issue resolved. Will someone from Cryptic/Support who reads these forums please help me out here?
Starfleet Veteran
# 400
04-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Standard responce time for a gold member is roughly 8 days. Standard responce is generaly equivilent to; 'Sorry to hear you had a problem, try this fix you already read about on the forum, if it dosnt work file a bug report. Bug reports will in most instances not be responded to.'

I have silver member friends who tell me they dont get responces at all to their tickets.