Survivor of Remus
# 61
04-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I thought the environments in Smash and Grab were excellent, the smoke and fire and stuff was cool.

In Hidden Agendas I think the Flashlight needs to be made a bit wider/brighter so you can illuminate a larger area.

I felt like during these missions there was too much back-and-forth between sector blocks. Flotilla to Drozana to wherever back to Drozana etc, etc. (I picked KDF, dunno if it's different for FED).
Republic Veteran
# 62
04-25-2013, 05:37 PM
overall a good arc the way it was done.
Career Officer
# 63
04-27-2013, 04:08 AM
I dont have a lot of time right now so this will be a very short post....

I was rather amazed that I got the option to chose an ally so soon in the story line. It was somewhat anticlimactic for me given the previous mission and all the good stuff that transpired. I highly recommend removing the option until one is at least a Captain. I suggest this for story reasons as well as general ST lore purposes. It would be better methinks to get a a choice of a UFP or KDF Doff instead of selecting a side.

Former member of the Cryptic Friends & Family testing team. Sadly it simply vanished one day.
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Ensign
# 64
04-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Loving LoR overall, but ran into one very frustrating bug. While playing "Cloak and Dagger" mission, I kept getting stuck underneath the launch pads while defending the Romulan shuttles as they took off. Had to play the mission 3 times to get through it, and it always seemed to happen while defending the final shuttle. I'm pretty sure I was knocked under there by enemy grenades. I tried the "/stuck" command, but it didn't work. Overall, it was a small price to pay for the beta invite. Thanks for all the new content. The game has NEVER looked better; keep up the great work!
Lieutenant
For some reason I cannot complete the mission "Bigger Picture," I am also unable to drop it.

Additionally, are "The Price of Neutrality" and "Memory Lane" supposed to have a minimum level requirement of 12? I had to knock about a bit replaying some mission and other stuff to gain the requisite levels after completing "Neutral No More"...
Career Officer
# 66
04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Allright, since the patch, I've been able to move my KDF romulan forward from Prtice. That's great, I'm happy... buuuut.... and these will make it into bug reports thread too. I'm having problems where any transfer of map, space to ground, space to space, leaves my Bridge officers with no powers showing on the new space map. The Power slots show empty, but tyhe boff slots show witht he correct officer in them. The powers cannot be used untill I go in and swap an officer in one of the slots, then all powers reappear, and are usable. Also In Smash and grab, I kept getting my bridge contact sfrom a femal orion named D'neva. I have no such officer, and all contacts seemd to be comming from her. Perhaps I missed something in the contact dialogue earlier about taking someone from the KDf along.. but it was a bit of a surprise to me when she popped up. lol
Captain
# 67
05-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Ugh...sorry for being very imprecise, I'll udate the post when I remember/find more info.

In the mission where you first meet Cardassians, specifically the disabled Cardassian Keldon in the area of no-full impulse, I started the cut scene (where I beam with Tovan Khev on the Keldon's bridge to investigate) cloaked. Surprisingly, interacting with the ship didn't kick me out of cloak (good think, rather). The problem is my character in the whole following cut scene acted like the warbird: cloaked. Don't get me wrong, it was funny seeing my toon running transparent around the cardassian bridge, but I doubt it's intended.

My toon is KDF allied, btw, if it has any effect.

EDIT: The mission is apparently "Bigger picture". Btw. why can't I replay it? The replay button is greyed out (and no, I haven't played it recently, and there's no timer).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 05-05-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Lieutenant
# 68
05-02-2013, 02:59 PM
One tiny thing. In smash and grab where you board the last transport. My Torvan had a conversation with himself about not shooting anything. I'm thinking maybe this occurs because he was the only tac officer in my away team so it defaults to him? Fun mission otherwise.

[edit]: I love the revamp to drozana station. Looks very nice

Last edited by caocaopuff; 05-03-2013 at 03:25 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 69 Sleeper Cube is a Nightmare
05-03-2013, 05:53 AM
I have already seen comment in the thread about this, so I will add my opinion.

The cube in the final space battle of Sleepers is well outside the combat capability of a sub 20 ship. I have done this twice wit a Tac and Eng, and both times saw my ship lose shields and hull rapidly after a few hits and tractor beams. The sip does not have the ability to take on a Cube with just one Mogai in support. Either reduce cube to a badly damaged level or have NPC call in a reinforcement of five to eight ships.

Not a game stopper, but unnecessarily irritating (and probably frustrating for a new player).
Lt. Commander
# 70
05-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Lots of NEW Bugs in "CrossRoads"

1) Cloaking Tractor mine cloaks and cant be targeted making the space part impossible to complete

2) If the two Remans dont get to the pad together/at the same time, it wont complete. Theyll beam out but the mission wont advance

3) Bolian crew member speaks when it should be a Romulan

4) If you dont do the ground part in the exact order it messes up the story. Like you can get the Plan B prompt after all that action has taken place

5) Satra is the pop up but Tovan is the VO
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY