Captain
# 6771
04-27-2013, 01:19 PM
*OOC: I am here but I am multitasking at the moment. Cooking and relaxing for a day before I dive into studying and setting up my schedule for the next week and a half. *
Career Officer
# 6772
04-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I am here but I am multitasking at the moment. Cooking and relaxing for a day before I dive into studying and setting up my schedule for the next week and a half. *
Ooc: no problem man
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6773
04-27-2013, 02:31 PM
*USS Freedom is racing through Klingon-Federation border zone with strange fighters after it...*

Damon: *sitting in the Captain's chair grasping the chair's arms tightly through his normal suit. There is a rumble *

Anti- air defenses what are you doing? Get a tighter blanket of fire out there.

Tactical fire a volley of torpedoes Alpha niner mark 3

Texira: Aye Sir deploying the volley

*The Freedom's torpedo launchers on the surface fire them off like missiles destroying the set of fighters after them.*

Damon: Proceed to our coordinates...

Texira: Will the Captain be okay?

Damon: He will be fine Texira...

Texira: Can we make it with those things after us?

Damon: We will.. We have too..

Speed it up I bet they can't chase us at that pace.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6774
04-27-2013, 03:07 PM
*Dalos Alpha Prime, Republic Senate Building, Chamber of Exploration. The President is standing by a window, looking out into the vast Dalosian Metropolis of Dalosa City, the Dalosian Capital. 5 Senators and a Republic Naval Admiral are sitting around a round table near him.*

Admiral Davarr (A Dalosian Officer in the Republic Navy): The Danos Minor discovery is of incredible value to the scientific community!

Senator Malpez (Solain - from Solais): To the Republic as a whole, Admiral.

President Dalakar (Dalosian): And of political importance as well.

Think about it. The Federation has been exploring the Andromeda Galaxy for nearly a century. Not to sound like a politician, but that's quite a substantial advantage.

Senator Tena (Human): With respect, we have been making a lot more alliances than the Federation, and our economy is more stable thanks to our trade agreements. The Turanian Alliance has even proposed a merge with the Republic!

Dalakar: A discussion for another time, Senator.

I know our policy was to finish exploring our own galaxy first... but the prospect of exploring a whole new Galaxy, untainted by our hands has a certain appeal to it.

Malpez: A chance to do things again, the right way this time.

Dalakar: I think some of the budget could stand to be placed on the 'Pegasus Project'?

Malpez: Agreed.

Tena: Agreed.

Davarr: I'll be in the car.

Dalakar: I'll put the motion before the Senate tomorrow.

Anything else?

*Everyone shakes their heads. Dalakar, Malpez and Davarr walk out. Tena hears the sound of wind before her, turning to see a black figure, blurred.*

Shadow *displaced*: It must not be allowed. We need more time.

Tena: I will do my best, Master.

*New Vienna, Khitomer. A shuttle lands on Vanguard Tower, with Blake, Sanders, Forest and Danny waiting as the doors open. Sanders welcomes Hawk back as he steps off. He then turns to Sam, carrying a bag over her shoulder.*

Sanders: Welcome back, Captain.

Sam: 'Sam'. I'm not with the Republic Military now.

Hawk: She means she's taken an extended leave.

Sam: Same difference.

And I'm not 'back'... it's just I honestly don't have a place to stay.

Sanders: You're welcome here as long as you like.

Sam: Thanks.

Forest: Well, I can safely say I have no objections. It'll be a welcome change to have someone who can fence words with Hawk and win for a change.

Hawk: Ha ha.

*Hawk walks back into the shuttle, grabbing a bag and tossing it to Forest.*

Since you're so supportive, you can help her with her stuff.

*Forest and Hawk walk back inside.

Sanders looks at Sam.*

Sanders: Want to talk about it?

Sam: Later. I just need to get away.

Sanders: Of course. Let me take that... *Sanders takes her bag and carries it inside. Blake walks over.*

Blake: Don't worry, I'm not gonna make you feel welcome like you're a god-send.

Sam: Oh, thank you.

Blake: Blake Matthews, formerly of Starfleet. Also known as--

Sam: Armada. Yes, I remember. Where's Jacob?

Blake: A good question. Last we heard, he was working with ONI, but since then he's vanished.

*Blake steps aside as Sam looks at Danny.*

Sam: Daniel.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 6775
04-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Dalos Alpha Prime, Republic Senate Building, Chamber of Exploration. The President is standing by a window, looking out into the vast Dalosian Metropolis of Dalosa City, the Dalosian Capital. 5 Senators and a Republic Naval Admiral are sitting around a round table near him.*

Admiral Davarr (A Dalosian Officer in the Republic Navy): The Danos Minor discovery is of incredible value to the scientific community!

Senator Malpez (Solain - from Solais): To the Republic as a whole, Admiral.

President Dalakar (Dalosian): And of political importance as well.

Think about it. The Federation has been exploring the Andromeda Galaxy for nearly a century. Not to sound like a politician, but that's quite a substantial advantage.

Senator Tena (Human): With respect, we have been making a lot more alliances than the Federation, and our economy is more stable thanks to our trade agreements. The Turanian Alliance has even proposed a merge with the Republic!

Dalakar: A discussion for another time, Senator.

I know our policy was to finish exploring our own galaxy first... but the prospect of exploring a whole new Galaxy, untainted by our hands has a certain appeal to it.

Malpez: A chance to do things again, the right way this time.

Dalakar: I think some of the budget could stand to be placed on the 'Pegasus Project'?

Malpez: Agreed.

Tena: Agreed.

Davarr: I'll be in the car.

Dalakar: I'll put the motion before the Senate tomorrow.

Anything else?

*Everyone shakes their heads. Dalakar, Malpez and Davarr walk out. Tena hears the sound of wind before her, turning to see a black figure, blurred.*

Shadow *displaced*: It must not be allowed. We need more time.

Tena: I will do my best, Master.

*New Vienna, Khitomer. A shuttle lands on Vanguard Tower, with Blake, Sanders, Forest and Danny waiting as the doors open. Sanders welcomes Hawk back as he steps off. He then turns to Sam, carrying a bag over her shoulder.*

Sanders: Welcome back, Captain.

Sam: 'Sam'. I'm not with the Republic Military now.

Hawk: She means she's taken an extended leave.

Sam: Same difference.

And I'm not 'back'... it's just I honestly don't have a place to stay.

Sanders: You're welcome here as long as you like.

Sam: Thanks.

Forest: Well, I can safely say I have no objections. It'll be a welcome change to have someone who can fence words with Hawk and win for a change.

Hawk: Ha ha.

*Hawk walks back into the shuttle, grabbing a bag and tossing it to Forest.*

Since you're so supportive, you can help her with her stuff.

*Forest and Hawk walk back inside.

Sanders looks at Sam.*

Sanders: Want to talk about it?

Sam: Later. I just need to get away.

Sanders: Of course. Let me take that... *Sanders takes her bag and carries it inside. Blake walks over.*

Blake: Don't worry, I'm not gonna make you feel welcome like you're a god-send.

Sam: Oh, thank you.

Blake: Blake Matthews, formerly of Starfleet. Also known as--

Sam: Armada. Yes, I remember. Where's Jacob?

Blake: A good question. Last we heard, he was working with ONI, but since then he's vanished.

*Blake steps aside as Sam looks at Danny.*

Sam: Daniel.
Danny: Hello I assume you still want to grind me beneath your heel? *As he polishes Vera and cleaning it.*
Captain
# 6776
04-27-2013, 04:22 PM
*Stane stands in the middle of the darkness holding the red cube..*

Stane: Master what shall I do in the mean time?
Career Officer
# 6777
04-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Ooc: I will post later work I being like hell so I'll post later tonight.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6778
04-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Ooc: ok now to post. Gr I hate work sometimes.

Jacob sits in his lab tesseract sitting in a housing unit in the center of the lab. He sits in a ONI scientist uniform with a black lab coat over the ONI uniform.

Roland: sir shall I send that recording to vanguard.

Jacob : no delete it. Let me retry

Roland : sir if I may point out this is your 9th time working on your message.

Jacob: thanks Roland.

Jacob turns his attention to a corner of his lab where his next suit is half done. He has taken the info Talmus had given him to upgrade a suit.

Jacob: ok I'm ready this time.

Roland: are you sure. Ok recording.

Jacob : ok everyone. I want to update everyone and let them know I'm fine. Been busy and time just slipped away. Ok I'm sending you a few attached files. It's not much but it should help you with your gear armada. I'm sending you some imperial weapons specs and yes I hav that clearance. Also I'm sending you an upgrade to paces I've been working on. Also here I an update you might want for the power source to upgrade power by 30% and mobility by 48%. Might come in handy. Everyone else I'm sending you some gear updates you all might like. I'm also sending you some info that imperial intel found. Now me and Roland haven't been able to find out what these symbols are still running then through our database though. And this image was taken about a week ago. It looks almost like a star was there and then gone. And I don't know about the federation but the empire seems to think something's up. We've lost 5 ships in the outer colony sectors in the past 2 weeks. So any way hope the info helps out and keep every one ...

Roland: sir unauthorized entry in sector 8

Jacob: ok I got to go. Contact me soon

Jacob ends the comm and heads for the suit before stopping remembering its not ready. He walks to the wall pulling out a pistol and a rifle. Holstering the pistol he loads a clip into the rifle. Before hit in the silent alarm and heading to the point of intrusion.

As he is walking down a hallway the power goes out.

Jacob: Roland report

Roland: primary power is offline security is ready to meet you at the point of the alarm.

Jacob : good

He soon reaches th spot with two ONI rapid response troopers at the door.

One trooper looks at Jacob who nods as he opens the door as the enter. The room is a disaster with claw marks everywhere.

Trooper: what did this

Jacob: I have a bad feeling its was a tetrycon.

The troopers tighten there grips on there weapons.

Trooper: how did it get in.

Jacob: a good question if that's wht it is.

Ooc: also imperial weapons basically shoot rounds equal to a mini photon torpedo. Making them a devistating weapon.
Career Officer
# 6779
04-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Quote:

Talmus feels something wrong

Talmus: oh stane you have no idea what your dealing with.

Talmus tries to pinpoint the energy signal but finds he is being blocked.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6780
04-28-2013, 04:28 AM
Quote:

Shadow: Travel to Auri Nay, a Star System on the far reaches of your Galaxy. There you shall find a small satellite. Place the Cube inside.

Do you understand?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill