Career Officer
# 1 Looking to Start a New Fleet
04-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Dear Star Trek Online Fans,

My name is Jose and I'm looking for a few good hearted, well rounded players to start a new fleet. I live in New Jersey, U.S.A. so I'm on Eastern Standard Time. I speak both English and Spanish fluently. I'm 33 and a school teacher by trade. I enjoy Star Trek and Star Trek Online and am a Lifetime Member...alright enough about me....

I would love to start a new fleet for both hardcore players and casuals. A family friendly fleet with a good ranking structure but where everyone gets a vote and a voice on fleet business. I want a fleet where people aren't critical of each other and can learn and teach from one another. I'm looking for a small mature core group of senior players with good communication/people skills that also may have some skills in website design, forum, and TeamSpeak maintenance.

I have a business class server space for website ready to go and will be getting a TeamSpeak server soon as fleet is up, I am ready to finance the fleet as best I can with the core things it needs. I'd like the fleet to have PvE, PvP, RP, and casual aspects to it...perhaps in the future have a KDF faction to it.

I'm really looking for players that are 21 or over to start the fleet with. Respect, maturity, honesty, integrity, friendliness, and playing commitment is a must. Star Trek Online is my downtime, it's what I use to relax and have fun and I want to get the most out of it. If you're like me than contact me.

Again my goal is to have a fleet where every member, whether his rank be high or low, actually feels like they have a voice in the fleet and that their opinions are heard, taken seriously, and count. I believe that a fleet belongs to all its members and should have activities that don't exclude anyone but help bring people together.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." -Spock

If you are interested please feel free to contact me here or at CSDynamix@Hotmail.com or in-game e-mail Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Thank you all for your time and interest.

Best Regards,
Jose a.k.a. Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com

Last edited by grayfoxjames; 04-28-2013 at 05:17 AM.