Captain
# 1 Get those severs working
04-28-2013, 03:53 AM
After the patch I can't log in and if I do it says servers not responding this is everytime after a stabillity update, PWE or Cryptic or who ever is running those servers get them working please. This is becomming a sad story......
Captain
# 2
04-28-2013, 07:23 AM
If the servers had not been working there would be thousands of posts on the forum since Thursday complaining about it. The fact that it's just you tells me the problem is on your end.

Some of the new code might be blocked by your firewall and so you can't gain access to the server. You might want to try shutting down your firewalls to see if that helps - or rechecking your permissions as to what's going through your firewall. If code can't get in or out of your not going to gain access.

You should also run a tracert to the Cryptic server as well as a nettest to see if there's a problem between you and the server.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 3
04-28-2013, 07:30 AM
check your proxy settings in the launcher.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Career Officer
# 4
04-28-2013, 07:32 AM
Something to add, it may be a good idea to set your patcher to disable on-demand patching for a little while. Neverwinter just launched, and the traffic hitting their patch server has been sporadic.