Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 71
04-27-2013, 09:49 PM
I will just throw in my 2 Slips of GPL here... Stalkers are not as bad as some seem to be saying. They are on the best shield strippers the Feds have but if you want them to really do their job well you need to pair one hangar of Stalkers with one Hangar of Scorps. Also they are great for fighting cloakers and anyone who wants to be able to heal with Aux.

As for them getting BC... LOL... Ye-Ah... If it is the damage you are worried about then you can relax because it will not boost their damage enough to make an appreciable difference... If you are for some unimaginable reason worried about targeting them... They can be relaunched so fast that if you are wasting your time with that you have already lost.

It does not matter in any case because Federation Fighters apparently are heavily nerfed compared to KDF Fighters suffering from serious accuracy issues as I have found out.
Empire Veteran
# 72
04-27-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveimperator View Post
My funny what?

I'm bored, and baiting KDF (specifically you) is easy entertainment. And if we're in agreement about the meaningless battle cloak on a worthless fighter pet...what does it matter? Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
So trolling. At least you have the balls to admit it. I will give you that much as I was bored as well and was just curiuos what you thought you where attempting to acomplish.
Baited though? Nah. Just saw spmeone acting the ass and was curiuos why?

Have fun with it.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 04-27-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 73
04-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Oh yes, it's so over

Bring on the cloaking little buggers, I will just pop off my plasma shockwave and be done with it. You can guess who my Romulans will be joining.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Lt. Commander
# 74
04-28-2013, 01:22 AM
I throw in my vote for the Yellowstone Runabout catching my eye. I've been trying to slot more crowd control in my carrier ships, using Danube runabouts for starts. But it seems like now the Yellowstone has everything I could possibly want. Warp Plasma, Chronitons, AND Tractor Beam? I think I'm slobbering x_x
Starfleet Veteran
# 75
04-28-2013, 03:57 AM
I think there may be a little confusion of the yellowstones , yes its warp plasma , but of the tetryon variety , its basically EWP lite , all of the CC with none of the damage , and while thats still deadly for pvp , its not as lethal as 4 clouds of your standard plasma at once

that'd just be nasty
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Captain
# 76
04-28-2013, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
Oh yes, it's so over

Bring on the cloaking little buggers, I will just pop off my plasma shockwave and be done with it. You can guess who my Romulans will be joining.
That shockwave is pretty nasty... I sometimes kill a Dhelan at 30% when it cloaks, simply by throwing a bunch of plasma in their impulse exhaust.

Or maybe 20%. I don't know anymore.

The safe cloaking threshold is MUCH higher now that the Romulans are around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Empire Veteran
# 77
04-28-2013, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtstarfall View Post
I throw in my vote for the Yellowstone Runabout catching my eye. I've been trying to slot more crowd control in my carrier ships, using Danube runabouts for starts. But it seems like now the Yellowstone has everything I could possibly want. Warp Plasma, Chronitons, AND Tractor Beam? I think I'm slobbering x_x
Its is my guess that the feds will be able to field a CC build as annoying as the KDF drain builds now. A tit for tat sort pf balance I supposse. What ever the reasoning, anti-pet builds will be making a comeback
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 78
04-28-2013, 11:13 PM
am I playing Star Trek Online or United Federation of Planets Online?
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Empire Veteran
# 79
04-29-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
am I playing Star Trek Online or United Federation of Planets Online?
Well according to a large segment of the Fed population it may as well be UFP Online.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Career Officer
# 80
04-29-2013, 11:02 AM
News flash, people:

Star Trek is about Starfleet! Always has been! Every series! TOS! TNG! Voyager! Enterprise! DS9! Every single one! It's about Starfleet! This double-faction thing was a "WoW did it so we have to too!" symptom.

Now, I'm all for the KDF being developed up, I really am. But FFS people, get it through your heads that the Star Trek spotlight is, and always has been, on STARFLEET captains. Almost every single Season that's come out has included a lot of Klingon updates and every time something new is added to the game, it's available to everyone, so seriously, WHAT is your PROBLEM? Specifically. I really would like to know. Your ships are better. You have just as many ships, probably more, actually, with all the Gorn/Orion/Naussican warships. Marauding > Diplomacy. Only thing that *I* noticed in my experience leveling up a KDF character was that, yes, there are fewer PVE missions, but with all the Featured Series available to everyone, it doesn't matter, because you hit VA long before you finish them all.