Captain
# 1 Earn Zen Broken?
04-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Earn Zen option closed? I take surveys for zen and watch videoes even bought a few products and received zen as of today when I click "earn zen" I am presented with a white screen, anyone else seen this? broken? error? did I "earn" too much?

my join date was 02/03/2010 Kintisho 5,667,083(19,081)-ISA-
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRATXezr_Tg
Career Officer
# 2
04-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Yup. Page not loading for me either.
Career Officer
# 3
04-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Just tried it, working fine for me.
Captain
# 4
04-24-2013, 11:18 AM
pag loading today but fter 2 video no zen warded and 2 surveys attempts = 1 crash (error page) and another dq page we will see if it lets me earn anything through out the day.

also
Rihannsu
# 5
04-24-2013, 11:54 AM
You should know that Cryptic and PWE don't handle the "earn zen" stuff, they are through a third party called Peanut Labs. Many players have complained about not getting what they earned from those surveys. Some people have even claimed that Peanut Labs compromised their Emails. I would be very careful using that service.
Commander
# 6
04-25-2013, 05:26 AM
I havent done those myself since the option first came up, but do you all that have trouble with it run the adblock plugin? That whites-out anything it sees as an advert.
Captain
# 7
04-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Fully functioning again, but yea they are weird sometimes, I think ima about surveyed out when they disqualify you 5 out of 6 times after a race or gender question.. worth it to stack up a few K zen for free but I think Imma stick to the video for free zen and the rest just grinding in game lol.

Resolved...

also
Captain
# 8
04-29-2013, 01:57 AM
The whole "earn free zen" stuff is a huge scam anyway. I tried a few surveys out of boredom which didn't require any personal data like email etc. (just the "do this, click here type of stuff) and for some unexplicable reason ( ) it always ended in 404 error pages, connection resets and endless blank page loading. Gee, I wonder why?

Don't fall for that stuff. Don't buy zen. Don't earn zen. Join the resistance
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Captain
# 9
04-29-2013, 06:08 AM
I tried one, but was not eligable because I would not give my phone number out. It is ex-directory for a reason and I am also on the TPS for a reason. I have filled out surveys online before for other things and they have accepted "Ex-directory" or "Not given out" and even ten 0s in the phone number field. This means they are a definite no-go for me.

The email is no problem I have a few throw away accounts with the free providers I use for general internet things, forums and what nots. They could spam them to hell and back and it wouldn't bother me as I will just dump it and create a new throw away when needed.

If they allow it on their site they need to take some responsability for it. One way would be if enough complaints are made then the survey or promotion is pulled and a warning given to peanut. If they get to three warnings the contract goes elsewhere. There is a lot of money to be made from these things, the loss of that income should be enough to force a company to buck up.
Captain
# 10
05-04-2013, 02:11 PM
I tried the scam once again just to be fair and not judge something that for technical issues didn't work for me.

So this time no errors occured. I did 4 "free zen offers" which didn't require personal data and I did exactly as instructed. It was one 74 Zen survey, two 19 Zen offers from an insurance and a 11 Zen "register with this website" offer. All of those promised to grant me Zen after 3 hours max.

48 hours later, "sponsorpay" or what its called did transfer the incredible amount of 7 Zen to my wallet. This is a straightforward scam, not that I'm surprised by that

Bottom line: Buck that shot
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh