Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I did the CE on a toon who has not done it, just to see how it worked out (came in second lol). Anyway, since the event is going to end soon, I figured just throw away the "crystal shard" fragment and get it out of my backpack, but ... there's no recycle option on the context menu and it doesnt show up in the replicator's recycle list either.

Need a way to delete this thing
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Only way to get rid of it is to contribute it to an event reputation project.
Lieutenant
# 3 event
04-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Need to be able to delete these events if we can't complete them in time too.
Captain
# 4
04-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Once you have completed the 14-day event, further event will only take 1 shard per event to complete, and it completes super fast in 1 sec too. You get 100 fleet marks in return, no need to throw them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersmith1 View Post
Once you have completed the 14-day event, further event will only take 1 shard per event to complete, and it completes super fast in 1 sec too. You get 100 fleet marks in return, no need to throw them.
yeah but if they been contributed to a project you can't do anything with em you can't remove them from the project...
Rihannsu
# 6
04-29-2013, 03:42 AM
Put them into a project, even if you have no hope of finishing the 14 day one, just add it and it gets it of you inventory.

As this is an Event rep they will most likely just take the whole row of projects away and replace it with the next event. they would have to or people would be stuck with half completed projects.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-29-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
As this is an Event rep they will most likely just take the whole row of projects away and replace it with the next event. they would have to or people would be stuck with half completed projects.
That's what I was thinking too, because it's the obvious choice. But then again, I've said that about something before and it wasn't what cryptic did...
Lieutenant
# 8 problem
04-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersmith1 View Post
If you finish there is no problem... the problem arises if you don't.
2 scenarios:
1) You start project, donate the shards, and don't complete in time: project stuck
2) You wait to start the project til you have all 14 shards, you collect 13 before event ends: stuck with shards

There is no telling what happens after the event. Cryptic may delete the projects and the shards, thus no problem. It's an unknown and Cryptic is notorious for making oversights just like this.

Last edited by penclrtist; 04-29-2013 at 07:01 PM.