Republic Veteran
# 211
04-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkusbrightstar View Post
You can only make a rom if u got a email invite for closed beta testing, if u got the email u can make a rom if not you cant not make one at this time right now.
How is it that some people can create a Romulan character without getting an email about the beta? I was one of the people who didn't get an email (I have Marketing/Promotional emails from PWE/Cryptic turned off, by the way), and I was able to create a Romulan character, so explain how that can happen.
Rihannsu
# 212
04-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
How is it that some people can create a Romulan character without getting an email about the beta? I was one of the people who didn't get an email (I have Marketing/Promotional emails from PWE/Cryptic turned off, by the way), and I was able to create a Romulan character, so explain how that can happen.
Spam guard. Nuff said. That you couldn't find it doesn't mean PWE didn't send it.
Republic Veteran
# 213
04-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post
Spam guard. Nuff said. That you couldn't find it doesn't mean PWE didn't send it.
I said that I had the Marketing/Promotional emails turned off, so getting an email isn't the only way that one can create a Romulan character on Tribble, you just have to look at the tooltip when you go onto the server when you want to create a new character and see if you have access to do so, I did, so I didn't need the email anyway.
Captain
# 214
04-27-2013, 07:40 PM
The E-mail is not directly responsible for your tribble access; it's just a notification saying you've had access unlocked.
Starfleet Veteran
# 215
04-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
I have the same issue with not being able to advance into the second arc.

The boffs can't be changed because they are basically Unique Named ones. Can't have you going and changing what the guys daughter looks like now can we?
That part (story wise) makes sense, but I should at least be able to change their uniforms.

peter
Career Officer
# 216
04-28-2013, 11:18 AM
I *would* like to at least make her shoulders a bit wider, however. As it is, her shoulders are abnormally narrow in a freaky kind of way. Creeps me out.
Ensign
# 217
04-29-2013, 08:17 AM
one mission for the romulans on tribble does not work for the klingon romulans nutral no more because the enemy is with there allies i tried to do that mission and could not engage the enemy all i was able to do was heal them maybe u could ad a diferent enemy in it for both sides like the breen or somthing
Captain
# 218
04-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Captains log

Day 7 of broken beta test round 1

Its been seven days since the last patch messed up the beta test we have been unable to resolve certain mission and my bridge officers always wander off when we enter a new sector.(going to have to lock the romulan ale up....again)

There has been no word from the cryptic developement team on when we will get a new patch and if it will fix some of the issues (Again reminder to lock up the romulan ale)

So while we all wait for word from cryptic i think im going to go into my warbirds engine room and do a cannon ball into the core.

Tovan Khev : (remnider to lock up the romulan ale the captain just dove into the core....again)
Ensign
# 219
04-29-2013, 08:26 AM
i can not enter the map S.S Daendle so i can not proceed the mission Bigger Picture
Captain
# 220
04-29-2013, 10:58 AM
If vulcans and Romulans are the same species why do Romulans not have Vulcan physical strength?
Just say no to ARC