Republic Veteran
# 11
04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmal3 View Post
I had been hoping to know which ships will be available with the vice admiral ship token. :/

Other than that, I'm happy enough with this blog, pretty much what I had expected.
from the dev blog "purchase a character unlock Vice Admiral or Rear Admiral Romulan Retrofit ship for free"

If from what ive seen on tribble for the Vice Admiral and Rear admiral that would include a Mogai, D'deridex, Dhelan, and T'varo warbird retrofits.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
04-29-2013, 01:10 PM
So, you caved on the Alien-Hybrid Romulan species.

Nice to know our vet rewards are being mirrored over to the new faction

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Don't suppose we could get some screenshots of the veteran reward ship materials and player costumes?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 14
04-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Seems good to me, even costume unlocks for vets, that's nice.

I'm a little disappointed that the Liberated Borg Boff doesn't come in a Romulan version though.
Career Officer
# 15
well seeing as on Kdf and Fed side the token won't buy any retrofit - just actually the T5 ones that were more or less there at launch I think there will be major restrictions on what ship the rommie token will claim. Would just like to know what they are!

Jo
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Still under consideration.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks Brandon.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Career Officer
# 17
04-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastorforthrigh View Post
2. So no real bonus for gold subscribers (cause a Vet reward we would have gotten anyway isn't really a bonus now is it?)
Indeed. If Cryptic wants to give real incentive for people doing a monthly sub, they need "currently subbed" rewards every month. Not Zen (if all you cared about was the zen, why are you continuing to sub instead of buying it directly?), but something else (maybe 500 free Omega, Romulan, and Nukara Marks every month?) that isn't acquirable any other way.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Don't suppose we could get some screenshots of the veteran reward ship materials and player costumes?
Since they haven't actually been designed yet I'm going to guess not.
Career Officer
# 19
Most excellent.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Empire Veteran
# 20
about what i expected, am satisfied. looking forward to the vet ship, and i hope the lib rom has all those nice rom traits, and elusive unlike romulans.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus