Lieutenant
# 81
04-29-2013, 11:54 PM
Bigger Picture: So much better than the original, looks and plays amazing. =)
Vanishing Point: After transporting to the Cardassian bridge, Tovan does not have a Tricorder when scanning.

New Romulus Command Center: Why is the Ship Equipment vendor in the Shuttlebay still trying to sell me Phasers and Photons?

Enemy Action: If you hit ESC to cut through the escape scene, LT. Jane Frederick is still tied to the Chair, even though you can continue the mission.
Lieutenant
# 82 BOff Ranks and Missing Torsos
04-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Romulan BOffs obtained outside the initial 4, use Fed rank structure on the Fed side - and blank ranks for KDF allied.

Also, one of my KDF Romulan BOff has no torso, just a floating head and arms. Torso did reappear inside the tailor when editing the appearance. For this BOff, the Stomach slider was set to the 4th mark (80%) and while wearing 'Unform-Tight Jacket' > 'Romulan Civilan Wrap', her stomach showed through the shirt - noe of the other tops showed the same issue.
Captain
# 83
05-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Don't know about anybody else, but I'd be a lot more inclined to continue giving feedback on the campaign if I knew that somebody was reading and caring about tester input.
Career Officer
# 84
05-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Ok, so playing through on this second chracter, I find myself on Enemy action. So far there's not really been much difference between the two sides except contacts. What I noticed was though In enemy action it refered to the KDF officer that was captured as male. I went into thwe interogation room to find a femal orion. I was mildly bemused by this, but it's not a big deal, and I keep going, of course... well we get to scream questions. I laughed. The screaming was.. well it was really funny. If you want to keep the levity of the moment.. i think it should be removed.. we can supply our on internal scream,ed questions, rather than silly nonverbal screma noises. If it was meant to inject humor into the moent then by all means keep it, it Was really funny!

In revelations, I noticed it said at contact point bravo, when the option to scan comes up. the mission board says to perfomr deep space Charlie.

Last edited by shariala; 05-01-2013 at 05:47 AM.
Ensign
# 85
05-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Mission - Enemy Action: Im allied to the Federation and the text after complting the mission from Commander Tal'Mera says "K'men reports that the Klingon forces were successful in their ruse" Surely it was Federation forces, no Klingons were helping me.

---

Mission - Sleepers: Was really hard to find the first pirate after the cube. Currently flying about the entire area trying to spot the second. Maybe spawn them closer to the cube or something? Unless im just blind.

edit - Ok restared the mission and found both pirates this time but it took a while, one was in the middle of the map. Id still say maybe move them closer to the asteroids.

Inside the cube now, friendly npc pathing seems to be having alot of issues with the npcs running into and getting stuck on walls and other objects. I just did the last bit defending the npc with him no where near the data point thing, with him stuck on an alcove so didnt have to kill a single Borg.

Last edited by logicos; 05-01-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 86
05-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicos View Post
Mission - Enemy Action: Im allied to the Federation and the text after complting the mission from Commander Tal'Mera says "K'men reports that the Klingon forces were successful in their ruse" Surely it was Federation forces, no Klingons were helping me.

Mission - Sleepers: Inside the cube now, friendly npc pathing seems to be having alot of issues with the npcs running into and getting stuck on walls and other objects. I just did the last bit defending the npc with him no where near the data point thing, with him stuck on an alcove so didnt have to kill a single Borg.
Noticed both of these as well. Though I will say I don't find the Borg cube bits of "Sleepers" particularly engaging. The Borg waking up, and stating their intentions, doesn't quite jive with what we've seen inside the cube up to that point.

If the heart of the cube has been "cut out", how can the Borg drones on board still be operating as if they're still connected to the Collective? With the vinculum gone that would be an extremely unlikely occurrence, as the drones would be more "disconnected" and have no focus.

I'd think a better resolution to the mission would be, that you learn that the condition of the Borg cube has been relayed via the central plexus to nearby Borg vessels, and that they're on their way now to retrieve and repair their disabled ship. Rather than you beaming back to your ship and the Borg cube attacking, you and your allies must quickly cause more crippling damage to the cube, and warp out before the Borg reinforcements can reach your position.

This would delay the Borg's rescue mission, because they'd need to spend more time repairing the damaged cube, and give your ships time to flee the area without fear of being pursued by the Borg ships entering the area.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook

Last edited by amosov78; 05-01-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 87
05-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momaw View Post
Don't know about anybody else, but I'd be a lot more inclined to continue giving feedback on the campaign if I knew that somebody was reading and caring about tester input.
I've been hitting these boards every single day looking for feedback and bugs. Every single request may not get implemented, but a significant amount of player feedback has already been collected AND implemented.

Keep it up!
Captain
# 88
05-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
I've been hitting these boards every single day looking for feedback and bugs. Every single request may not get implemented, but a significant amount of player feedback has already been collected AND implemented.

Keep it up!
Thumbs up.
Career Officer
# 89
05-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post

Keep it up!
Get us more gameplay to give feedback on!

We've already devoured this and regurgitated it for your examination.
Ensign
# 90
05-01-2013, 04:19 PM
was fun i will enjoy been a green blood soon .....