Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Omega T5 Rep
04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Ok question...

I just made T5 Omega rep on 2 characters. I claimed the rep and everything.

On my Fed that made it, about a day later (?) I got hailed by Dvak with a mission end dialogue. He gave me like 9000 Dilithium (!!), some more Omega Marks, some Expertise, etc.

However, on my Klink that made it, there was no Hail from Dvak. They both claimed T5 on the same day, maybe a couple hours apart..

So what gives? Is the hail from Dvak normal? What is supposed to happen when a captain reaches Omega T5 Rep (besides all the T5 goodies becoming available)? What am I missing here?

Thanks much for any help. This is driving me nuts lol
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Wow, guess the question is a tough one

Was just trying to find a possible reason....is there anything special about getting a complete Mk XII Omega or MACO set? I just ask because the one difference between the two characters is that the FED already has a complete Mk XII Omega set from before the Rep system

The klink in question does have 2 pieces of the KHG Mk XII set from before the Rep system. Maybe if he gets the 3rd piece now it will trigger this mission end dialogue?

Anywy, this is also a bump for input lol
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Completion should have given the hail and reward on both characters. But some of mine only got it when I logged in the next time, IIRC.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Mine rewarded after completing another project. Turning in 50 marks for dilithium is an easy way to do this.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
04-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Mine rewarded after completing another project. Turning in 50 marks for dilithium is an easy way to do this.
That did it !!

Thank you very much for the suggestion