Captain
# 6831
04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: yeah Ryan seems to have vanished.

Harper: alright all hands stand down. Recall all fighters.
*OOC: Yeah.. well crap...*
Career Officer
# 6832
04-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Yeah.. well crap...*
Ooc: lol oh the joy
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 6833
04-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Mirror

Commander Hayes : sir we have picked up a temporal flux in republic space.

Harper: hm how big of a flux are we talking

Hayes: big enough for someone to come through.

Harper: prep a prowler and find out. It looks likes it time to test the new stealth modules.

Hayes : and if its caught it will start a war.

Harper: you are starting to learn commander.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6834
04-30-2013, 02:24 PM
*OOC: Gonna have to cut this short then... *

*The girl turns to leave the room Stane leaps from the med bay and grabbing the girl by the arm and leaping into a portal with her in tow... Landing onto the dirt of the same planet that is refreshingly a familiar sight to Stane..*
Career Officer
# 6835
04-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Gonna have to cut this short then... *

*The girl turns to leave the room Stane leaps from the med bay and grabbing the girl by the arm and leaping into a portal with her in tow... Landing onto the dirt of the same planet that is refreshingly a familiar sight to Stane..*
Ooc: that's cool though I may keep the mirror empire around and bring them into this realities empire.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6836
04-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Sorry, my browser crashed and I've been trying to get everything back.

I'm perfectly fine with an alternate reality alongside the one we're already doing.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6837
04-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: that's cool though I may keep the mirror empire around and bring them into this realities empire.
*OOC: Only a few ways to do that plus it would mess up the timeline here if done.. It is one of the consequences.. It should be like ripping a dam down.. As we are about to see...*
Career Officer
# 6838
04-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

I'm perfectly fine with an alternate reality alongside the one we're already doing.
Same here. I actually have a few ideas that could make the coming war alot more interesting. And I plan on using the Jacob of both in a way to bring the empires together.
Career Officer
# 6839
04-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Only a few ways to do that plus it would mess up the timeline here if done.. It is one of the consequences.. It should be like ripping a dam down.. As we are about to see...*
Which has already been done by stane. Hm bringing te republic and empire from the mirror time together could be interesting and give the universe a chance in the coming wa.
Captain
# 6840
04-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

*OOC: Ok.. apologies then man. I should PM you what I had in mind. and retcon the rest of it that occurred to a point.*