Captain
# 6841
04-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Which has already been done by stane. Hm bringing te republic and empire from the mirror time together could be interesting and give the universe a chance in the coming wa.
*OOC: Exactly.. *
Career Officer
# 6842
04-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Exactly.. *
Oh this is going to be really fun.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6843
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
* Republic homeworld in the Alternate timeline Earth... The President's office... Hours before.*

Aide: Madam President

Your Husband and daughter left you this message from their current position... From reports from their computers they encountered a mysterious disturbance.
Sam: Thank you.

*She takes the PADD and nods to her Aide to leave. After the Aide leaves, she skims the PADD, paying close attention to the words "trans-dimensional incursion".*

James...

The last thing the Republic needs is to tick off another reality.

*She presses a control on her terminal.*

Can you have Fleet Admiral Prescott report to my Office?

Aide: Yes ma'am.

Sam: Thank you Carol.

*She releases the panel and goes back to the surveillance report on the Empire, noting the apparent military build-up.

The "Cold War" with the Empire and Dominion had been going on for upwards of 50 years, ever since they found the Gateway to the Virgo Galaxy. The Dominion had been very quiet in recent years, but the Empire has been escalating. Starfleet is at high alert with ships patrolling every sector along the border.

Suddenly, a reminder on her omni-tool sounds, and she taps it to bring up the holo-interface, reminding her of an appointment with the Iconian Ambassador in 10 minutes.

Sam sighs and goes back to work.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6844
04-30-2013, 01:47 PM
I have to go to work in about 15 min so I will bro the two together later tonight when I have more time. I plan on making it interesting at first. But they will get along.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6845
04-30-2013, 01:52 PM
*Prime Universe.

Vanguard Shuttle, in orbit of the Imperial Capital. Halsey, Armada, Hawk, Sanders, Forest, Danny and Sam are standing in the aft compartment, discussing recent events. Sam's wearing a black jumpsuit with dark red trim and the Vanguard emblem on her right arm. There's a Phaser Pistol holstered at her waist and a Compact Phaser Sniper Rifle on her back. She also had a Stealth Module on her right wrist, resembling a bracelet.*

Sam *mind*: Note to self: kill Mike.

Armada: So, what's our next move Cap?

Sanders: That depends.

Jacob?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6846
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Ooc: got to post this before I go though.

Mirror

Harper sits on the bridge of his ship looking over te report from the prowler.

Harper : have the 18th battle fleet form up on us. We are moving to the gate and are goig to keep it under heavy patrol.

Commander Hayes : helm set course do the gate way. Maintane yellow alert.

Harper: I'll be in my ready room.

Harper walks off the bridge and sits back down behind his desk after pouring himself a drink. He could order the prowler to send ONI units onto the ship but decides against it. While he wants to end this Cold War he can't decide how he want to end it.

Harper: computer raise me the republic president. I want to ask her about the temporal anomaly.

Occ: ok goig to work will be back in a few hours.
Captain
# 6847
04-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Prime Universe.

Vanguard Shuttle, in orbit of the Imperial Capital. Halsey, Armada, Hawk, Sanders, Forest, Danny and Sam are standing in the aft compartment, discussing recent events. Sam's wearing a black jumpsuit with dark red trim and the Vanguard emblem on her right arm. There's a Phaser Pistol holstered at her waist and a Compact Phaser Sniper Rifle on her back. She also had a Stealth Module on her right wrist, resembling a bracelet.*

Sam *mind*: Note to self: kill Mike.

Armada: So, what's our next move Cap?

Sanders: That depends.

Jacob?
*Danny is leaning against the shuttle seemingly relaxing, Vera in one arm... *
Starfleet Veteran
# 6848
04-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: got to post this before I go though.

Mirror

Harper sits on the bridge of his ship looking over te report from the prowler.

Harper : have the 18th battle fleet form up on us. We are moving to the gate and are goig to keep it under heavy patrol.

Commander Hayes : helm set course do the gate way. Maintane yellow alert.

Harper: I'll be in my ready room.

Harper walks off the bridge and sits back down behind his desk after pouring himself a drink. He could order the prowler to send ONI units onto the ship but decides against it. While he wants to end this Cold War he can't decide how he want to end it.

Harper: computer raise me the republic president. I want to ask her about the temporal anomaly.

Occ: ok goig to work will be back in a few hours.
*Sam hears the comm channel open after having spoken with the Iconian Ambassador and having a Science ship sent to rendezvous with the Freedom. She taps the "recieve" button and straightens up as she sees Admiral Terrace appear on the screen.*

Sam: Admiral Terrace.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6849
04-30-2013, 02:05 PM
*RSS Freedom*

James: I leave you in good hands friend...

Doctor.. Inform me when he is cleared.. We cannot afford to piss off another reality...

*As he leaves Stane is a tad unnerved as he has a feeling that this James may not be all that different than the one that he has heard about... *
Captain
# 6850
04-30-2013, 02:11 PM
*The Shadow comes to Stane*

Shadow: You will have proper chance Stane and you will see it..