Lieutenant
# 421 Being Flagged as a spammer
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM
yes once again someone has gotten me silence or your system needs a over haul and or you need to remove the silence system completely and have actual people doing the work instead of a machince because people have tendancy to falsly report others for next to nothing, like for instance today I posted a anti proton mag because someone asked to see 1 , SO I posted it 1 time and 1 time only and next thing you know I get flagged as spammer WHICH IS WRONG and violates my freedom of speech right because your chat system bans me on every channel, so either you need to fix it where it doesn't ban you on every channel and violate my rights to talk, or remove the silence system all together, either fix it or get rid of it because I haven't paid you all money to play this game for nothing and this is not a flame or troll or any of that this is fact

Last edited by doublea2012; 04-30-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Career Officer
# 422
04-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Feel for you dude. I agree the system is open to abuse and should be fixed.
Lieutenant
im sick and tired of this like I said previous message I am not happy with your system GET IT FIXED
Ensign
# 424
04-30-2013, 04:10 PM
I agree the chat system on STOL isn't really any good. There seems to be a few sh]t heads on STOL. I use private message to help anyone and give info on STOL. Life is to short to be mad.
Lt. Commander
# 425
04-30-2013, 04:14 PM
A lot of players have reached 0 tolerance for spam on zone chat and certain activities are guaranteed to draw a flag. Next time be a little smarter about it and use PM to show off a piece of equipment to somebody. As for your freedom of speech rights; don't even go there.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless somebody has elected Cryptic Studios to congress it's a pretty weak argument.
Lieutenant
# 426
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzout View Post
A lot of players have reached 0 tolerance for spam on zone chat and certain activities are guaranteed to draw a flag. Next time be a little smarter about it and use PM to show off a piece of equipment to somebody. As for your freedom of speech rights; don't even go there.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless somebody has elected Cryptic Studios to congress it's a pretty weak argument.
WELLL if you cared to pay attn. this isn't spam you newb SPAM is posting it over and over and over again like a dumb idiot ongoing or all capital letters like they mad, which im getting a short fuse with this because I am a fleet leader have been for a while now and every time this happens because OF ABUSE is the word not spamming ABUSE on the wrong party @ that, they need to FIX it to where it cannot silence you on all channels ONLY Zone Chat so no one can complain about freedom of speech , you should even know better then to try that sorry punch line with me I am the Customer as well as all the other 42 pages of complaints about the silence system and poor customer support on the issue.
Captain
# 427
04-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzout View Post
A lot of players have reached 0 tolerance for spam on zone chat and certain activities are guaranteed to draw a flag. Next time be a little smarter about it and use PM to show off a piece of equipment to somebody.

and alot of players should exploit that on you.You should be chat banned every day for a week to see how cool is to defend exploits.
Lieutenant
# 428 get real people
04-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
and alot of players should exploit that on you.You should be chat banned every day for a week to see how cool is to defend exploits.
yea all it looks like to me is someone is defending a exploit, a exploit that is complete and total abuse on other players time and money, im going to be honest I have put about 80 USD into the game that's it because I figured 80 bucks for a good game Eff yea but I can say it has exploits such as the silence system , that's just sorry excuss for a silence system, like I said ABUSE by newbs they use the system to make someone elses life harder.... no sense it it anymore PWE FIX It Or get rid of it
Ensign
# 429 more silence griefing
05-05-2013, 12:07 PM
this 5-people-ignore-you equals a 24 hour silence has got to stop. i've got a cadre of 5 guys that have decided they dont like me following me around unignoring-reignoring me so that i can basically never actually play this game. of course, any support questions to cryptic take a week to be answered, and then they tell me to re-validate my game files.

when this game goes under i will be jumping up and down on its' grave.
Lt. Commander
# 430
05-05-2013, 12:36 PM
So if this ever actually got to anyone's attention, it's your word vs. the word of "5 guys". I suggest you avoid these people and move one.