Survivor of Romulus
# 291
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Rerunning a few missions to help me bridge the gap to lvl 30. Found a slight issue in sleepers that was not there beforehand.
The issue is NPC/Boff pathing. For some reason, on the borg cube, all NPC's seem to have a problem when going through doorways etc. All my boffs kept getting caught up on the alcoves, and at one point, were stuck in the walls.
Does not seem to be an issue I have seen on other LOR maps....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Ensign
# 292
04-30-2013, 11:07 PM
One thing I do want to say is that the new expansion is great. The only problem I have is that when I change maps in space, my bridge officers decide to take a break and I have to put them back in their slots. This needs to be looked at before the open beta.
Rihannsu
# 293
05-01-2013, 08:29 AM
So, after the last patch, I got my KDF Rom to play through neutral no more. I got thought the missions, but I noticed that at one point my ship had the KDF red warp trails, and at another point, can't remember if it was in the mission or just getting on a map, like Romulan foltilia, I had the KDF transporter effect and sound.

Also, Tovar (sp?, the first romulan BOFF you pick up) called me during the mission when I was on the ground and while the writing said it was him, I think he got hacked since the guy on the screen (I think it was a guy) was some alien in the KDF uniform. Damn exchange officers. Also think it was hacked since Tovar was on the ground with me at the time. The was one of the first communications from the ship. Other than that, things seemed to go well with this mission.

I'm okay with the singularity core changes as well. At first I didn't think I would be, but now I see that it seems to work out all right. I'm usually able to get to a level five at least once in a fight, thought there is the tempation to use it sooner.

Also, echoing the problems with the boffs goign away at ever map change. Usually I just have to swap one and the rest pop back, so its not a full replace, but seems more of a display issue with the powers.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lieutenant
# 294
05-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Neutral No More- When I acquired the mission I was told to go to the flotilla to acquire a centurion level ship but I am currently at subcommander, so I had to pick up a centurion level ship. Is this a bug with the mission or a bug with the ranking?
Empire Veteran
# 295
05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
I would say it is a artifact of the mission reordering.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 296 Mind Game - Lor
05-01-2013, 06:31 PM
During the security holodeck scene when my alt fires the gun at the girl the beam shoots from the hip NOT the gun
Career Officer
# 297
05-01-2013, 07:51 PM
I hadn't paid any mind to the "News of the World" console until today's patch. While I like the details of the news broadcast, it expressed a single discrepancy. We hear news of the Borg invasion of the Federation colony world of Vega. With comments from wandering NPC's about this event. Yet, the opening cutscene clearly established these Romulan tutorial events to be two weeks prior to the Borg invasion of Vega Colony.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Starfleet Veteran
# 298
05-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
I hadn't paid any mind to the "News of the World" console until today's patch. While I like the details of the news broadcast, it expressed a single discrepancy. We hear news of the Borg invasion of the Federation colony world of Vega. With comments from wandering NPC's about this event. Yet, the opening cutscene clearly established these Romulan tutorial events to be two weeks prior to the Borg invasion of Vega Colony.
I'd have thought a better place to have the "News of the World" console would be on New Romulus, in the command center. By that stage more than a couple of weeks would've passed. However if it must be present before that, then the flotilla would be the next logical place to put it.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Lieutenant
# 299
05-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Not super relevant, but it made me laugh. On "Search for New Romulus" I scanned a radiation cloud and got a Superior Radiation Report. On my fed and KDF guys I only get regular ones, and I thought to myself. "Well.. I'm a Romulan. Of course it's superior."
Ensign
# 300 Awesome!
05-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I love it! It feels like a whole new game. It is very well written and the only tutorial that I wish I could go back and replay or visit the colony!