Career Officer
# 631
04-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Thank you so incredibly much for moving the dual beam bank/heavy cannon hardpoints of the T'varo from the nacelles to the wings. It's perfect now.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Empire Veteran
# 632
04-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
Thank you so incredibly much for moving the dual beam bank/heavy cannon hardpoints of the T'varo from the nacelles to the wings. It's perfect now.
oh thats a thing now? awesome. i'll have to find an npc somewhere and see
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 633
04-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
oh thats a thing now? awesome. i'll have to find an npc somewhere and see
You can also see them now as red dots on the model in the ship shop.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 634
04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this kind of ship feedback... but I have been seeing several ha'apax flying around on tribble, and it looks like a fat space bug... like a short, fat, bus with giant wings... nothing about it is sharp or aggressive or intimidating, it looks like it might ferry children on interstellar field trips. It might be too late/too much work to change the model, but it's really disappointing that the top tier romulan ship looks like an obese, truncated, dragonfly in space.
Empire Veteran
# 635
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
The Ha'apax looks awesome, what are you talking about?!
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Captain
# 636
04-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
Have you seen it in game, not the concept art, but in game? It has these big "eyes" on the face of it, it has no beak, it has this little recessed part at the bottom of the "face" that looks like a bug mouth. It's not a warBIRD, it's an obese, truncated, warDRAGONFLY, perhaps, a "wargonfly".
Career Officer
# 637
04-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah what are you thinking the Ha'apax is a really cool and unique looking ship. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

i hate cruisers but i'm gonna give that one a shot.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Captain
# 638
04-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
Yeah what are you thinking the Ha'apax is a really cool and unique looking ship. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

i hate cruisers but i'm gonna give that one a shot.
Again, just to be sure we're on the same page, you think the model as it appears in game is cool? Not the concept art, but the model that's in game. Cause the concept art does look pretty cool, but the model in game is just... bleh.

I really hope they give the VA level D'Deridex an awesome boff and console layout cause I definitely don't want to be flying the Ha'apax... unless maybe the fleet/advanced models come with some aesthetic options that might be acceptable... but at the moment, unless she comes with some absolutely ridiculous awesome boff seating (all universals?), console layout (4 engineering 4 science 4 tac), and weapons configuration (5 fore, 4/5 aft), for me, the Ha'apax is crippled by her butter face.
Career Officer
# 639
04-30-2013, 05:30 PM
The Fleet Ships are nice but can you please change the Fleet Mogai from

4 Tactical - 2 Engineering - 4 Science

to either

4 Tactical - 3 Engineering - 3 Science

or

4 Tactical - 4 Engineering - 2 Science

Thanks
Career Officer
# 640
04-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathofachilles View Post
Again, just to be sure we're on the same page, you think the model as it appears in game is cool? Not the concept art, but the model that's in game. Cause the concept art does look pretty cool, but the model in game is just... bleh.

I really hope they give the VA level D'Deridex an awesome boff and console layout cause I definitely don't want to be flying the Ha'apax... unless maybe the fleet/advanced models come with some aesthetic options that might be acceptable... but at the moment, unless she comes with some absolutely ridiculous awesome boff seating (all universals?), console layout (4 engineering 4 science 4 tac), and weapons configuration (5 fore, 4/5 aft), for me, the Ha'apax is crippled by her butter face.
Well i'll admit the concept art does look a little better but i really do like the in game model.

And i personally was very excited by the ha'apex setups that are currently on tribble though personally i would rather have them ditch the single support craft and make it a carrier, but that support craft may be really good, can't say since i haven't used it.

and i really like the fleet setup
commander eng
lt cmdr tac
ens tac
lt sci
lt uni
4 eng
4 tac
2 eci

that'll be a lot of firepower

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin