Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,254
# 11
04-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh wise Taco, what would happen if I typed in 9001? Would my game instantly crash while I say "It's over 9000!"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,874
# 12
04-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Oh wise Taco, what would happen if I typed in 9001? Would my game instantly crash while I say "It's over 9000!"?
No, but that's a good idea for a very random, and potentially dangerous easter egg. . .
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy



Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
# 13
04-30-2013, 09:46 PM
9000?

computer would probably answer: "I'm sorry, I can't do that, Dave."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 388
# 14
05-01-2013, 02:09 AM
I could not imagine the smell of molten plastic and silicon...

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 987
# 15
05-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
I could not imagine the smell of molten plastic and silicon...
You can't "overwork" a computer part. Setting renderscale really high would just make values too large for your components to process. Many software errors would occur, and just cause a crash.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 522
# 16
05-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
You can't "overwork" a computer part. Setting renderscale really high would just make values too large for your components to process. Many software errors would occur, and just cause a crash.
But... but... that is not how it works in the movies and television.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.