Career Officer
# 6871
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Harper is soon back in his ready room looking at terrace.

Terrace: I know what your thinking. All I'm telling you is te security council is going to vote today. Whether we end this Cold War with peace or start what has been simmering of years.

Harper: we all know they won't go for peace.

Terrace: that's why I'm sending you battle group jehrico to strengthen you fleet.

Harper: two super carries in a fleet. Sounds like you already know what is going to happen.

Terrace: we both know what will happen. My fleet is on standby to join yours. The rest of our ships are all on red alert and ready.

Harper: that be over 20,000 ships. Do they really think the republic would be ready if we just attacked.

Terrace: we will find out soon enough I think.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 6872
05-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Ooc: and you may be surprised what actually happens.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6873
05-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Apparently I have plenty of time.
Drake: Excellent.

Now, what can you tell me of the reality you come from?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6874
05-01-2013, 02:07 PM
After he ends the comm with Harper he sits back down in his ready room pouring himself a drink.

He calls up the map. Looking at the recent republic ship movement. As he sips on his drink. He thinks of what is going to happen.
Captain
# 6875
05-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: Excellent.

Now, what can you tell me of the reality you come from?
Stane: Well the Republic in that universe of mine is a major power but not the leading power, neither of the galactic governments are really. All of them are still rebuilding. You are dead and have been dead for just over 6 years. I am a seller of ships, technology, and weapons in my timeline. Your Organization is destroyed and dismantled.. All you had in your databanks was taken by a force that used this information to splinter the galaxy into a 5 year civil war that was perhaps the deadliest conflict time has ever seen.

*OOC: Fixed*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-01-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6876
05-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Well the Republic in that universe of mine is a major power but not the leading power. The Federation is for a time. You are dead and have been dead for just over 6 years. I am a seller of ships, technology, and weapons in my timeline. Your Organization is destroyed and dismantled.. All you had in your databanks was taken by a force that used this information to splinter the galaxy into a 5 year civil war that was perhaps the deadliest conflict time has ever seen.
*OOC: Kinda biased towards the Federation, huh?*

Drake: Interesting. Tell me more about this Civil War.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6877
05-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Kinda biased towards the Federation, huh?*

Drake: Interesting. Tell me more about this Civil War.
*OOC: Sorry about that. I will change it up a bit when I get some time. But this is Stane we are talking about, and a he is a business man after all. Speaking of which did you forget about another exchange aside from Drake's?*

Stane: Left my company with quite a bit of profit. But my question is why do you wish to know about it? It is after all another universe that has no exact need of yours, as we have problems of our own to deal with. I also read up on this timeline and found it is odd to say the least...

*Stane lets out a strange foreign whistle language that causes one of Drake's men to change back into his base form a face dancer.*

You also have strange company.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-01-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Career Officer
# 6878
05-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Terrace is still drinking his ale when he receive as message text only.

Terrace sighs before he enters his access codes.

Terrace looks at the message and breathes a sigh of relief

Terrace opens a comm to the republic.

Terrace: please get me the republic president. This is fleet admiral terrace.
Career Officer
# 6879
05-01-2013, 05:06 PM
I also never think I did bios on Harper or terrace.

ONI data base file.

Name: Harper, Jeth
Current command
U.N.S.C Titan ( a gryphon class super carrier. )
U.N.S.C home fleet 250 vessels.
U.N.S.C iner and mid colony defense fleets over 10,000 vessels

Jeth Harper was born on the colony world jehrico VII. Once he reached the age of 17 he went to the corbuelo military academy of advanced military warfare. After graduating he spent the next few years working with carrier battle groups in the mid colonies. At the age of 38 he was promoted to fleet admiral by fleet admiral terrace who is te chief of military operations. Making him one of the youngest fleet admirals in the history of the U.N.S.C. Many people fear this is because there is more then one war the UNSC is in and that ONI I keeping it a secret.

Name: terrace, Keith
Chief of navy operations
Current command
UNSC In Amber Clad ( UNSC wolverine class super cruiser.)
Outer colony defense forces
Over 75,000 vessels.

Terrace grew up on the planet Arcadia. And at the age of 18 went to the Damascus academy for special warfare operation after serving in the UNSC for over 50 years he was named fleet admiral and put in charge of navy operations. Current age is 68
Career Officer
# 6880
05-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Vanguard and Jacob soon arrive at Arcadia. The UNSCs fortress world. It is surrounded by 3 Titan class starbases. 120 PAC gun stations. ( phased accelerator cannons.) 12 shipyards and over 1500 ships. On te ground it is a military fortress as well. It containes high com facility fleet comm facility and ONI hq. it is also home to 10 brigades of ground troops. As well as corbuelo academy. It is a fortress.

Jacob an the team soon arrive at camp winter.

Jacob: feel free to walk around. I have to meet with fleet comm.

Jacob soon walks into a large building after showing his clearance. And walk in to find both terrace and harper in the room along with 5 other admirals.

Jacob: sirs.

Terrace: have a seat Jacob. Alright everyone lets get started. As most of you are aware the insurrection is not the only war we are fighting. We thought we still had them contained in galaxy m5. But that is no loner the case. We have receive an urgent message from te rebels asking for our help. The footage matchs that with the image we got before the 12th fleet was destroye in m5.

Jacob: what do we know about them.

Harper: not much other then they are mostly robotic and highly advanced.

Terrace: they have already been spotted by battle groups in the outer parts of our space.

Hinz: which brings us to the question do we sign a treaty with the rebels. Or not.

Jacob: I say yes.

Terrace : agreed. But this also brings us to another issue. Do we tell the federation and republic.

Harper: I say no. They may mean well but we don't know them really. We just made contact a few months ago.

Admiral pareogisky : I agree with harper. On this matter.

Terrace: they will find out sooner or later.

Harper : I say later.

Jacob: sirs we need all the help we can get. I know both govt. they will help.