Career Officer
# 21
05-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Sela in a reality show....

Well, I guess that would be good.

BTW... zero I think you need a vacation...
Republic Veteran
# 22
05-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raythilo2345 View Post
anyway we are going to be getting the option to beam from Romulan Fortilia to the Romulan Command and vice versa...like ESD and SFA?
what's in the flotilla you can't get in the command center?

Last edited by neoakiraii; 05-01-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Rihannsu
# 23
05-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Sela now has a cape.
  • She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back".
    • It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
    • She is so sure of its commercial and critical success she has already greenlit the sequel "How Sela Got Her Cape Back Two: Romulan Boogaloo".
Devs bringin' the Lulz!

Quote:
Added a respec reputations button to the reputation UI, and a field that shows the number of reputation respecs the player has.
I love all the creature comforts that are being added with LoR!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 24
05-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing TRIBBLE down to update to a new build.
ST.30.20130429a.4

General:[list][*]Romulans now beam out of character selection using the correct beam out effect.[*]The bank, mail, exchange, and crafting consoles at New Romulus Command can now be used by multiple players at once.[*]Updated more textures all over!

Quote:
  • Replaced missing or invisible Atmospheres.
    • Most noticeably, Earth's.
  • Thanks.
  • Should resolve game client crashes complaining about missing 64x64 Textures.
Quote:
[*]Sela now has a cape.
  • She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back".
    • It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
    • She is so sure of its commercial and critical success she has already greenlit the sequel "How Sela Got Her Cape Back Two: Romulan Boogaloo".
  • Proposition 215? or just having a fun day?
LMAO

Wow, they did make some changes.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP

Last edited by bitemepwe; 05-01-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-01-2013, 04:24 PM
So has progression above lvl 20 been unlocked yet?
Career Officer
# 26
05-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post
So has progression above lvl 20 been unlocked yet?
nope not from what ive seen
Captain
# 27
05-01-2013, 04:32 PM
What about the rumors I heard of Sela's new Holofilm, "Waiting to Decoak"?

She's a true monarch for a media focused era, making sure that her face is everywhere. She needs to be added to Living Color's Cult of Personality song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I believe they did it becasue with the Romulan abilities I was able to cloak 5-9 seconds after I decloak.
I suppose that makes sense then.

And seriously the bridge officer thing, in game and at the character select. Please.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Empire Veteran
# 28
05-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
Please NO!

We dont need to be reminded every time we log who we are FORCED to serve.

The less mention of Fed and KDF for Romulan characters the better. It should be easy to forget you were ever made to subjugate yourself.
Forced to serve? They're allies, not subjects of whom they choose...
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Rihannsu
# 29
05-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I'd like to know what justifies the increase on the battle cloak cooldown.

At 40 seconds, most of the "battle" in "Battle Cloak" has pretty much been neutered. Not to mention Romulan Cloaking is supposedly better than Klingon cloaks, and Klingons have a shorter 15 second cooldown?

Is this because of the in-built traits Romulans have... with this being an attempt to 'pad' the cooldown times to compensate for the racial bonuses? If that's the case, you've more or less crippled the racial bonus Romulans were supposed to get - less a bonus and more a compensation for a penalty.

I'm very interested in hearing what justified this change.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 30
05-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erocker View Post
Any word on the Bridge Officer space reset bug? I'm constantly having to reset my boffs almost every time I switch maps in space.
We are definitely working on that.