Rihannsu
# 2781
05-01-2013, 08:37 AM
thanks again, bob; i'll do my level best to not blow the last chance you gave me once i'm back in catphone, though i think i'll just refrain from posting in it from now on, except to volunteer for something or another; i can't get in trouble if i don't say anything
on a lighter note, i stumbled across this a few days ago, and what with the romulans coming soon, i thought i might share it, though i'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste

personally, i wasn't a big fan of the voices used, as they don't sound very romulan, but it kinda grew on me, so maybe it will for some of you as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0OokTuq7Bw
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 2782
05-01-2013, 08:52 AM
There should be a Ferasan anthem.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 2783
05-01-2013, 01:01 PM
I know its not a KDF mission but if anyone has a Fed character and wants to check out my latest foundry mission its called 'House of Cards', level 46 and currently in the review section.

It has some klingon story to it, as it involves the Klingon rebels that keep popping up in fleet actions, so by helping starfleet, you help the empire

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Republic Veteran
# 2784
05-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I know its not a KDF mission but if anyone has a Fed character and wants to check out my latest foundry mission its called 'House of Cards', level 46 and currently in the review section.

It has some klingon story to it, as it involves the Klingon rebels that keep popping up in fleet actions, so by helping starfleet, you help the empire
Death to the Empire! All hail Ferasans!

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Career Officer
# 2785
05-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Death to the Empire! All hail Ferasans!
But if we kill all the KDF who's going to be left to give us tummy rubs and wait on us hand and foot once we've assumed our rightful place as the rulers of the universe?
Rihannsu
# 2786
05-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
But if we kill all the KDF who's going to be left to give us tummy rubs and wait on us hand and foot once we've assumed our rightful place as the rulers of the universe?
can't we just get the romulans to do that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
# 2787
05-01-2013, 03:00 PM
M'Vore was never too cozy around klingons. But Romulans he'd be happy with, and he has a huge amount of stashed Romulan ale in the cellar lately, it should be a simple matter to arrange =^,.,^=
Captain
# 2788
05-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Suroo too hates Klankons! Which iz why he haz dual citizenship with FSF and Starfleet. Suroo also haz a GREAT LOT of Romulan Ale!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lieutenant
# 2789
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Why the Ferocians and Caitians of course!
Captain
# 2790
05-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Ok, assuming that my partner and Bob are available, the HSE two-man is tentatively scheduled for this coming Saturday. If everything is clear with them, we can go ahead and do it (it will be in the evening/night, depending on your timezone). Bear in mind that this is not set in stone yet, but at the moment it is looking likely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.