Empire Veteran
# 2791
05-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Hey cats, if you have any spare doffs, please send them to your FSF cats. We need tactical, security, ops, and engineering. The doffs are hurting us badly. I hardly see anyone donate them.

Remember you can spam fleet credits for them in our base store. Or if you have a ton of EC you don't need you can buy 'em off the exchange easily.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 2792
05-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Ok, assuming that my partner and Bob are available, the HSE two-man is tentatively scheduled for this coming Saturday. If everything is clear with them, we can go ahead and do it (it will be in the evening/night, depending on your timezone). Bear in mind that this is not set in stone yet, but at the moment it is looking likely.

Assuming my ISP doesn't crap out for several hours like it did tonight, I should be around to film it.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2793
05-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
can't we just get the romulans to do that?
IDK about you, but I'd rather have the Orion females do that.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Rihannsu
# 2794
05-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
IDK about you, but I'd rather have the Orion females do that.
typical male...a green-skinned woman flashes you a pretty smile and you're falling for her like a sack of bricks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 2795
05-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
typical male...a green-skinned woman flashes you a pretty smile and you're falling for her like a sack of bricks
But.....but.....but.....it wasn't me I tell ya'!!
It's those darned feromones again, I can't help myself!!

*note to self: hire a Vulcan first officer.*
Rihannsu
# 2796
05-02-2013, 05:20 AM
Quote:
*note to self: hire a Vulcan first officer.*
or a romulan...since they share a similar genetic structure to vulcans, anything they're immune to, romulans most likely are as well...plus they're better fighters, even if they lack the physical strength of vulcans
Quote:
Quote:
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 2797
05-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
or a romulan...since they share a similar genetic structure to vulcans, anything they're immune to, romulans most likely are as well...plus they're better fighters, even if they lack the physical strength of vulcans
Nah, it was never mentioned that Romulans are imune to that as well. I think it has something to do with the disciplined and trained Vulcan mind that manages to resist the urge from the feromones, not the genetic structure. Hmmm....I'm not sure.

But, I'd strongly disagree about Romulans being better fighters. One may come to that conclusion due to them being more expresive and emotional, thus their aggressiveness is easier to notice while the Vulcans are calm and stoic. However I think that if it comes to necessity (a prerequisite for the Vulcan to even bother) in a melee fight a Vulcan would kick the Romulan's green posterior.
Rihannsu
# 2798
05-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
But, I'd strongly disagree about Romulans being better fighters. One may come to that conclusion due to them being more expresive and emotional, thus their aggressiveness is easier to notice while the Vulcans are calm and stoic. However I think that if it comes to necessity (a prerequisite for the Vulcan to even bother) in a melee fight a Vulcan would kick the Romulan's green posterior.
maybe, but you also have to take into account the fact that, as a relatively pacifistic race, the average vulcan doesn't have nearly the amount of combat training of the average romulan
Quote:
Quote:

"WITH SOAP!!"
Republic Veteran
# 2799
05-02-2013, 06:13 AM
*tap* *tap* *tap* Is this thing on? Well, I had a 10+ hour internet outage. Mediacom is not scoring high on the confidence rating.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Rihannsu
# 2800
05-02-2013, 06:27 AM
ouch...and what is mediacom?
Quote:
Quote:

"WITH SOAP!!"