Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 21
04-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our programers continue to work on this, but most players who may have been delayed should now have their stipends.

We will continue to manually grant stipends to anyone else affected, so please allow 3-5 business days from your normal delivery date for your stipend to arrive.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get this resolved ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
How do i know whether i received all my stipends or not? i keep adding and removing dilithium manually by buying its kinda hard to keep track of lol...

@marctraider

LTS.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22 Random Zen?!?!???
04-30-2013, 03:33 PM
So was checking my Fleets Tailor for the new Odyssey Uniforms and then I noticed that I had a random 1000 Zen that I don't remember seeing before. I know for a fact I've already gotten my Stipend for my LTS, and I haven't bought any Zen recently, and I haven't done anything for the free zen offers. Anyone else have this happen or notice this???
Rihannsu
# 23
04-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Im having a delay. I payed on the 25th for my monthly, it mostly comes on the 26th
Ensign
Hi there!
Kind of an odd question here. I just received my zen stipend earlier this week (I'm a lifetime member) and I just received another. I don't want anyone to think I'm doing anything I shouldn't be, so I wanted to let someone know and wasn't sure the best way to do that (the Ticket system in the game pointed me to the support site and I couldn't find a way to file a ticket). Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything else I should be doing?
Ensign
# 25 Me too
04-30-2013, 06:59 PM
I 've had the same thing happen to me. I mean, I'm not complaining, but there it is.

I'm wondering if, as I suspected, I wasn't getting my monthly stipend when I was supposed to, (I've seen similar posts suspecting the same) and Cryptic has noticed and has been processing the back-dated stipends.
Career Officer
# 26
05-01-2013, 12:05 AM
So I've now received three stipends for April. Got the first right on time in the middle of month (my anniversary date is around the 17th), then got 500 more near the end of April, and 500 more on the 30th.

I filed a ticket, but I filed it with Cryptic's account support instead of PWE's (did not see this thread until after), so it probably went to the wrong place.

As far as I know, I've never missed a stipend. I do try to watch for it.

Last edited by futurepastnow; 05-01-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Career Officer
# 27
05-01-2013, 02:46 PM
I believe I am experiencing a delay in receiving my stipend, mine normally comes through around 28th, 29th of every month but not my latest one, glad to know its not just me at least and is a known issue which is being looked into.

Last edited by trickster34; 05-01-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: slight rewording
Career Officer
# 28
05-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure I haven't received a stipend in months since going LTS. I emptied out my Zen balance on the 22nd of April, and I'm going to let it sit at zero until the end of May... then I'm going to raise he!! with customer service who claims I've been getting my stipends all along.

It would _really_ be helpful if there was someplace for us mortals to check that we've actually received the 500Z stipend for Gold/LTS accounts.
Rihannsu
# 29
05-01-2013, 10:58 PM
ok so now i know i am not the only LTS who hasn't gotten there monthly zen. i normally get mine on the 28th of each month. i have not gotten mine for April but they said to wait a couple of days so i will be patient for a while longer.

Last edited by sudonami; 05-01-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Ensign
# 30
05-02-2013, 04:22 PM
I've not gotten mine in a "while" it seems.

I had a few "issues" in my life and because of it I've been away for a few months, but when I logged in today I found that i had the same balance of Zen that I had when I left. It seems that I'm over due quite a few "months" worth.

I wonder what happens in my case
Closed Thread