Lt. Commander
# 1 event reputation?
05-02-2013, 01:49 PM
So with the event now over, what will happen to us who only completed say 12 runs? Will there be partial credit? Will we be able to cancle the event in our reputation system and reclaim the shards?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
no, you wont get anything, when you didnt completed it in time. the patch notes says, you wpnt lose your progress, so maybe it will return.

Last edited by celavazmy; 05-02-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
05-02-2013, 02:00 PM
And in the case that another event happens before the crystal entity event returns, are people simply out of luck? The way reputation is done needs to be modified. People should be able to stop things and get back what they put in if they cant finish it. Same goes for Fleet items.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2013, 02:09 PM
speculated there will be the option to cancel fleet and rep projects, but there wont be a refund of the ressources put into these projects.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captrott1 View Post
And in the case that another event happens before the crystal entity event returns, are people simply out of luck? The way reputation is done needs to be modified. People should be able to stop things and get back what they put in if they cant finish it. Same goes for Fleet items.
Brandon already confirmed that this won't be the case. Nobody who didn't complete the project will be in any sort of bad position for the next event. They will make sure that it either disappears (maybe it will reappear if they run the event again, who knows) or you will have the option to cancel it. Either/or, so don't worry.

I'm up in the air about cancelling reputation projects and getting what you put in back, I can't see the harm but part of me thinks it'll teach people to be more careful and not absent mindedly click buttons.

Fleet items never. That sounds like a horrible idea to me, it would completely mess up projects constantly. I've spent far too much time and money filling the gaps in projects - if people could cancel and withdraw stuff it would be a logistical nightmare.

Fleet donations are exactly that, DONATIONS
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
05-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
speculated there will be the option to cancel fleet and rep projects, but there wont be a refund of the ressources put into these projects.
They got project cancelations on tribble right now, where you do lose everything if you do go ahead and cancel it.

So the OP has two options right now. To wait for the next CE event (which could be months to a year away), or when LoR goes live, to cancel the project.