Career Officer
# 11
05-02-2013, 08:20 PM
i caught same dude in vault insared go off into corner do nothing till end i reported him twice
the funny thing was it was 2 days in a row
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-02-2013, 08:24 PM
I remember a Khitomer Vortex Elite STF that someone decided o just pop in and leech off of. I decided 'well, that's fine' until we got to Donatra, and I just baited her over to the where the leecher was parked and just let her blast him to parts. I laughed long and loud afterwards.
Career Officer
# 13
05-02-2013, 08:25 PM
I posted a solution to this problem in the forums

Ultimate Cryptic Solution to AFKers [by Arnthebard]

I hope Cryptic takes a serious look at this simple solution.
Lieutenant
# 14
05-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Just out of curosity is there an official banned list kinda like the most wanted in the local post office?
Lieutenant
# 15
05-21-2013, 08:14 AM
To be honest I have been doing stf's and now fleet events for some time now but until recently I actually never had a leecher or afker ingame.

But, you guessed it... I have encountered my very first saboteur of an stf (Khitomer Accord Space Normal)

The sob went off to the left side shooting stuff (I was right side, doing probe duty as usual...) and by doing that triggering the swarm of probes and spheres...

I wanted to report him so bad... But since I dont know exactly how to contact the fleetleader I let it slip...

In the meantime I have suffered more of these sob griefers, leechers, nicompoops and dickweeds...

What I want to know is; how can I contact their fleetleader?? I have heard the advice of pming the guy in question and ask who his fleetleader is... (I at the very least want him kicked from his fleet, and if at all possbile even strip him of his high end gear; so that he would have to go back to a less capable vessel, provided he still has some gear left... Would I mind that?? **** no...!)

Yeah, right... As if I am going to contact the guy that I want reported... Or should I do that?

PS; I have written down some names; ship names and fleet names... BUT I wont put 'em in here; that is not how I roll allthough they deserve it for getting a bad name and being an *******...

Is there any other way?

I apologize for hijacking the thread.

Last edited by m4tth3wk4n3; 05-21-2013 at 08:20 AM. Reason: typo's
Commander
# 16
05-21-2013, 08:33 AM
Use the search feature to find their fleetmates and contact them about the leader.
Most fleet admirals will not appreciate this type of behavior flying under their flag.
Career Officer
# 17
05-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnthebard View Post
I posted a solution to this problem in the forums

Ultimate Cryptic Solution to AFKers [by Arnthebard]

I hope Cryptic takes a serious look at this simple solution.
i like your solution as well.. its easy simple and solves the problem basically without any need for cryptic/pwe to get involved
Rihannsu
# 18
05-21-2013, 08:35 AM
I ensure you that reporting does not help under any situation, once a guy went after me, insulting and stuff, I ansvered with clever comeback, he reported me, I got warned. The end.
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Lieutenant
# 19
05-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the answer.

Also my language could have been better, but that was simply venting...

I am actually not a bad (mouthed) person... only bad people make me go badmouthing.
Ensign
# 20
05-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Not all people mean to go AFK, between lag, server log-outs and bad PCs about of people have no choice.

Some people have reported me for it, when I couldnt join cause of the patching between maps