Lieutenant
# 11
05-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seismicsloth View Post
i am having a same issue except it shows i have no subscriptions. i bought the lifetime through steam. i have a screen cap saying i have the deluxe edition n such but no receipt. its has been close to a week since i requested assistance from CS and i have heard nothing back.
so far not impressed at all. i am thinking i just donated close to 300 bucks.

If they don't help you dispute the 300 charge with your credit card company, and you'll get it back. Then you'll prob get some customer service.
Career Officer
# 12
05-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspam404 View Post
If they don't help you dispute the 300 charge with your credit card company, and you'll get it back. Then you'll prob get some customer service.
Or get your account banned...
Quote:
17. Fees
If you claim a chargeback for any reason, we have the right to investigate and dispute such chargeback. If we believe that your chargeback requirement is spurious, unreasonable, or invalid, we may take the dispute to court. If your chargeback is deemed invalid, you agree to pay for all fees and costs resulting from the disputed chargeback, including but is not limited to legal fees and expenses, damages, monies lost due to non-operation, and chargeback fees.

You may pay for any applicable fees and charges or for Zen by major credit card, PayPal? or other such methods authorized by PWE.
http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

---post above is grouchyotaku's----

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-02-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Closed Thread