Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Career Officer
# 21
05-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Have managed first place with my Sci, in my Vesta on four occasions.
Have managed first place with my Sci, in my Fleet Rhode Island, on one occasion.

Have never managed first place with my Tac in my Fleet Defiant (have never placed)
Have never managed first place with my Tac in my Kumari (best was third)
I did however manage second place with my Tac using my Galaxy-X
And I did manage a second place with my Tac in my Fleet Assualt Cruiser.

But I can live with that. Less emphasis on DPS, more on healing/crowd control - suits me just fine.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 22
05-02-2013, 06:06 AM
I have managed to get first almost every time (got 2nd place once but that was after i did an STF and forgot to replace my borg doff with the flight deck doff didn't change target when it was absorbing energy) for the last 2 weeks on my jemmy dreadnaught, even before that i was still placing first 2 out of 3 times, i think torps and mines are definitely better for this mission as the mines and fighter on intercept will take out the shards and torps do more damage as the entity has no shields i only do the mission hoping to get valuable loot although the 100 FM each day are a bonus
Career Officer
# 23
05-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Cruisers and Science vessels are the perfect ships for this event.

The CE is not as much about DPS but rather team support. If you are tossing out heals left, right and sideways AND DPS'ing then you WILL place first.

I have done this event in my Galaxy-R and Regent. I have placed 1st EVERY single run. Where nearly everyone in my team only healed themselves I took the time to heal me, my team AND the other team. Your heals should be on CD the entire mission and you WILL place first.

I love this event simply because it DOES reward team play. This is especially important for me since my ships tend to be fleet support first and secondary DPS.