Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Captain
Considering the game will no longer install on my computer, I have not been able to log in to the game for some time now.

Could someone who has spent time on tribble be a kind understanding soul, and post screens of the character creator, and what I'm missing out on about it? So far the responses have been rather negative, and I want to know what's going on, so there won't be any nasty surprises once LoR releases.

The character creator is one of my favorite parts of this game, and if it's anything like Neverwinter's, then I want to let Cryptic know that's a no-no.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2
05-01-2013, 08:41 PM
You read the blog, right? http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=866911
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2013, 08:42 PM
They actually did a news post about it a few weeks ago.
Captain
# 4
05-01-2013, 09:09 PM
To be honest, other than the new UI, there really wasn't anything new there that i saw. I was really disappointed. I was hoping that by the claim of "we've almost completely redone it" that it would mean they added a lot of new things and fixed everything ending awkwardly at the neck.

But yeah, as far as i've seen it's strictly just a new UI, but the STO CC has always been better than the NW cc, so i think you're still good there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2013, 11:09 PM
All they have done is make features you wont ever use HUGE, made the ones you need small buttons, removed the the Undo button and forced you to look at heads you dont need the entire time. But aside from that there isnt any actual improvent or new features.

Someone just decided we were tyranizzed by choice and wanted to use some unattractive presets
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Captain
# 6
05-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasandaro View Post
They actually did a news post about it a few weeks ago.
Well that flew right under my radar. I guess I shall have to give it a looksie.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 7
05-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm REALLY disappointed with it, especially being called Character Creator 2.0. Legacy of Romulus seems to be getting a lot of Hype that isn't really true....