Republic Veteran
It seems after last patch during away missions your BOFFS get stuck behind objects easier and if you get more then a few meters away from them when that happens they will just stop moving. Tried to bug report it in game but the bug report system appears to be offline. The first map I observed this problem was on the Gasko station, my boffs would very easily get trapped behind random objects and just stand there, forcing you to stand directly next to them to get them to move again.

Last edited by commanderkor; 05-03-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
05-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkor View Post
It seems after last patch during away missions your BOFFS get stuck behind objects easier and if you get more then a few meters away from them when that happens they will just stop moving. Tried to bug report it in game but the bug report system appears to be offline. The first map I observed this problem was on the Gasko station, my boffs would very easily get trapped behind random objects and just stand there, forcing you to stand directly next to them to get them to move again.
Yeah with each consecutive patch the boffs have gotten worse while on away teams.