Survivor of Romulus
# 11
04-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
I think its supposed to be implied that the Shuttle gets blow up by you, or at least random weapons fire. When I played this through I got a pop up message saying be careful whare you shoot, just as I shot and the shuttle blew up. I think it preprogrammed no matter what happens, but I'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure it's tied to the drone hovering next to it blowing up. as i said earlier, i specifically went out of my way to go nowhere near that shuttle but the moment it was within weapons range of my female reman, she opened fire on it while my BO's and me just walked by with slamek, and i hear gunfire and turn around and watch her shoot the drone, killing it well away from the shuttle and it just blows up for no reason.

I also got the popup saying be careful and a "now we need plan b" popup.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
05-03-2013, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banikslave View Post
I didn't understand what the thick blue "Thunderbirds" frame around the speaker was supposed to be. I am guessing it represents a ground communication device but I don't immediately recall seeing it ....
That threw me for a minute as well, but then I remembered it was probably a modernized version of the Romulan PADD (90s iPad prop) as seen on TNG and DS9:

http://imzadi2063.tripod.com/images/romulanpadd.jpg

If I'm correct and it is a Romulan PADD then there needs to be more Romulan NPCs or BOffs using them so players can more easily figure out, "Oh, the Romulans are using FaceTime on their iPads."