Ensign
# 391
05-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima5u View Post
Now lets watch the servers crash while people flood to log in

Edit: Yep already coming back down after getting the autopatcher to work momentarily.
I'm just glad it's not just me! I'm going to wait a while to play again, just in case!
-BWG
Ensign
# 392
05-02-2013, 08:23 PM
All the server statuses on the mmoserverstatus website are online. But it says down on the launcher itself What the heck is that
Lieutenant
# 393
05-02-2013, 08:29 PM
LOL good I thought it was just me. First the launcher wouldn't update or so it says since i just got the patch now after i finally got the launcher to update,and now can't login. Think Cryptic should get outta bed and get to work. A message on the main page would be nice just like they do for maintence so I wouldn't sit here for a half hour trying to fix what I can't fix. Thanks.
Ensign
# 394
05-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Everyone's probably screwed till tomorrow. It's late and they all probably went home for the night
Republic Veteran
# 395
05-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwilliams2 View Post
Everyone's probably screwed till tomorrow. It's late and they all probably went home for the night
Given that Cryptic is aware of the problem and according to twitter working on it, I doubt it. Not saying it couldn't take till tomorrow. But, if there are people working on it, chances are they will work on it and get it resolved before tomorrow. having your servers down over night is not ideal for a game company.
Starfleet Veteran
# 396
05-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodwolfgurl View Post
I'm just glad it's not just me!
Same here! I don't mind the wait, I just wish they'd have posted something to let us know that they were having a problem, and aware of it, instead of freaking people out! Still, if it's between taking time to post an alert about a problem or spending the time fixing it, I suppose fixing it is more important.
Ensign
# 397 Bored
05-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I am so bored now, good thing hockey is on...

Hope they get it up and running after game is over, like in 5 minutes
Rihannsu
# 398
05-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Well, this is a first for me. I've not ever had this problem, but my Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate is failing. Keeps telling me it's trying to update the launcher. To be patient, and tries to connect a couple-three times and fails...
Well, this morning everything appears to be working fine. Strange.

>shrug<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 399
05-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividh View Post
here it is - http://www.mediafire.com/?7zb31v9kz2cv23u

hope it helps - however it seems this is an update server issue and is being worked on
I got a file locked error message when i used this link.
Career Officer
# 400
05-04-2013, 01:17 AM
I've got that this morning - never had it before. I have used the link at the start of this thread and same result - cannot connect to patch server. Help! Losing precious STO time here!