Starfleet Veteran
# 6891
05-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob walks them over to the mess hall where terrace is getting a drink close to coffee.

Jacob: any word.

Terrace: harper and his fleet suffered heavy damage. About half the fleet is disabled. And they outnumbered te enem 3 to 1.
Armada: What we need is one of those ships. We could reverse engineer the tech - find out what makes them tick.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 6892
05-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Armada: What we need is one of those ships. We could reverse engineer the tech - find out what makes them tick.
Terrace: there ships if we deal any serious damage blow up. We are working on it though.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6893
05-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Terrace: Jacob has also looked at there tech and well what little we found when he tried to look at it blew up. Also which reminds me. Jacob I want you to be in command of the 501st infantry 109th armored division. Those units are under your command general.

Jacob: thank you sir.

Terrace: you will also be in charge of Arcadia ground defense. Lets be honest it won't be long till tey find this base an then all we have left is jehrico and Damascus bases.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6894
05-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Terrace: Jacob has also looked at there tech and well what little we found when he tried to look at it blew up. Also which reminds me. Jacob I want you to be in command of the 501st infantry 109th armored division. Those units are under your command general.

Jacob: thank you sir.

Terrace: you will also be in charge of Arcadia ground defense. Lets be honest it won't be long till tey find this base an then all we have left is jehrico and Damascus bases.
Armada: Assuming we lose.

Captain
# 6895
05-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Armada: Assuming we lose.
Terrace : unless you can work a miracle
Starfleet Veteran
# 6896
05-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Terrace : unless you can work a miracle
Armada: It wasn't just Jacob's emergency suit I bought with me...

*A plate in his wrist retracts and produces a small transparent container, containing a small piece of metallic-looking fluid - the same piece Jacob was examining after the battle at Angel Halo.

He turns to Jacob.*

Since you left, I've been having PACES run tests on this thing 24/7. You were always telling me how your suits have been having response issues with all the new equipment you've been having - mainly due to weight.

This thing will eliminate the need for the Bio-Neural interface systems in your armour and will give you complete access to electronic software without actually needing to be in the suit - a kind of telepresence. It'll also increase your body's pain threshold, so you'll need less painkillers in the suit.

Basically, your suit can be a lot lighter, the interface with the suit will be faster than the current one and when our pals get here, you can just hack there systems and pull the plug on their self-destructs or just take the schematics out of their systems.

One other thing. This is a hyper-regenerative. It'll heal your heart, Jake.

*He turns to Terrace.*

Close enough to a miracle for ya? Even if it's not enough, we'll take a hell of a lot of them with us.

*OOC: Well, we've had the Extremis possibility open for a while and this seems like the perfect opportunity.*

Captain
# 6897
05-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Terrace : well general report to science with that and get started. Also mr Blake if you would like to visit winter bases armory follow me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6898
05-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Terrace : well general report to science with that and get started. Also mr Blake if you would like to visit winter bases armory follow me.
Armada: Thank you.

*Blake falls in behind Terrace as he leads them to the Armoury.*

OOC: Just a reminder; Blake's surname is Matthews.

Captain
# 6899
05-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Armada: Thank you.

*Blake falls in behind Terrace as he leads them to the Armoury.*

OOC: Just a reminder; Blake's surname is Matthews.
Ooc: whoops

Terrace keys in his access code as the armory doors open. Revealing the wide array of weapons.

Terrace : feel free to se what you like.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6900
05-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Ooc: whoops

Terrace keys in his access code as the armory doors open. Revealing the wide array of weapons.

Terrace : feel free to se what you like.
*Armada scans several of the weapons, focusing on the Mini-Guns, Grenade Launchers and Missile Launchers.*

Blake: PACES, file the schematics away for future reference.

PACES: Yes sir.

Blake: And while you're at it, how about scanning the power cells and seeing if we can't lower our energy consumption?

*Armada turns to Terrace.*

Armada: Nice guns.