Captain
# 11
05-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
If you redesigned the Remans' heads, does that mean Obisek looks different now?
That Reman in the picture looks a lot like the FE boff, so I doubt it.

HOWEVER...

Why do you have two distinctly different Reman head types?

There's Veril (your first engineer, who happens to be a female Reman, and a much more realistic one), and there's... these abominations that are appearing throughout the rest of the game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
# 12
05-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
Very nice that both ship and character costumes, unlock with the species, wether bought or earned... nice.
Character costumes DO NOT unlock with the species, they are exclusive to Remans.

However, the ship skins ARE unlocked simply by gaining access to Remans.
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
Captain
# 13
05-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Excellent. I have already done the legwork to unlock this species so I can be a Reman from the get go.
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
05-03-2013, 01:44 PM
That woman doesn't even look remotely like the male reman. It's hard to believe there even the same species. They have literally nothing in common.

Guess it's a good thing I wasn't planning to have any female remans on my crew anyway. Then again, I wasn't planning to have Tovan Stu as my first officer either, so it's possible I'll be forced to use these vampire things anyway.
Captain
# 15
05-03-2013, 01:51 PM
I doubt many people will be playing Remans. Ground traits are just not as useful as the space traits Romulans come with.

Also you should probably redesign the female Reman so that they look more like Veril in game. At the moment they seem to be from two different species in comparison to each other.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Bravo for allowing them to be earned or bought!
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
I doubt many people will be playing Remans. Ground traits are just not as useful as the space traits Romulans come with.

Also you should probably redesign the female Reman so that they look more like Veril in game. At the moment they seem to be from two different species in comparison to each other.
or let people edit Veril so she looks better. If anyone needs a costume change its her. You can smell Veril a light year away
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Ensign
# 18
05-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
Um...it says that in the blog.
Well I'll be. Guess it slipped past me on the first read.
Captain
# 19
05-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmal3 View Post
That woman doesn't even look remotely like the male reman. It's hard to believe there even the same species. They have literally nothing in common.

Guess it's a good thing I wasn't planning to have any female remans on my crew anyway. Then again, I wasn't planning to have Tovan Stu as my first officer either, so it's possible I'll be forced to use these vampire things anyway.
Agreed. No females except Veril.

And yes, you HAVE to have Veril on your crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post

Yes, I fully agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
or let people edit Veril so she looks better. If anyone needs a costume change its her. You can smell Veril a light year away
There are differences between costumes and physical appearance. We're talking about the latter. I wouldn't mind changing uniforms on my storyline boffs either.
Rihannsu
# 20
05-03-2013, 02:04 PM
So what exactly do we have to do to earn the Reman species through the Romulan reputation? Do we only have to get Tier 5 on one character? Or do we have to get to Tier 5 and then start a project to unlock them, and if so, what does this project cost?

And I agree, make the Reman female look more like Veril, at least as an option. The one of hte blog, well, I think she got a bit too much work done, if you know what I mean.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member