Starfleet Veteran
# 31
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM
The devblog says there is going to be an appearance change for the male Reman. Maybe they will all look like the female now. After looking at pics of the Reman in the movies the playable female does more closely resemble what we saw on screen.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...2006/Reman.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
05-03-2013, 04:55 PM
I am Shinzon. Bow before me.....

Cant wait to make a Reman

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 33
05-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilv View Post
The devblog says there is going to be an appearance change for the male Reman. Maybe they will all look like the female now. After looking at pics of the Reman in the movies the playable female does more closely resemble what we saw on screen.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...2006/Reman.jpg
I certainly hope not, I rather like how the Remans look in-game. I wouldn't mind more variation, but, forcing a certain look is just a bad idea with how much this game focuses on customization.
Lieutenant
# 34
05-03-2013, 06:05 PM
I think the remans don't look vampiric enough.
Career Officer
# 35
05-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmal3 View Post
I'm not sure if that's better or worse. On the one hand, there are actually some reman features in those angles. On the other hand, there's still that ridiculously human/voldemort face and it sticks out even more for what reman features there actually are.
Voldemort?

Oh. My. I think I have an idea for a name.

Tromedlov!

He flies the R.R.W. Nagini!

Now give me a nemesis system so I can hunt my nemesis, Henry Potterson!
Republic Veteran
# 36
05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
In their effort to make Reman females somewhat attractive (because no woman in an MMO game can be ugly, no, that would be ludicrous...) they've made them look nothing like the Male Remans. The eyes are wrong, as well as the nose - look too human - and there's no forehead ridges of any kind. She looks like a bald woman with a bad eyeshadow...

When I saw Veril on Tribble I was quite pleasantly surprised with what Cryptic has done, but now after I've seen the Reman character creator and these screenshots I'm no longer that enthusiastic. But I guess it's part of the business - to make people's characters attractive and not look like a monster. Logic be damned! ... *sigh*

THIS is how a Reman female should look like...

^^^^^^

This... OMG This... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE either make the Character Gen Reman Females reflect the Veril version, or AT LEAST give us the option to make them this way...
Career Officer
# 37
05-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Wow...you guys really dropped the ball with female Remans...

Still, it's an easy fix. Just make her skin more bumpy.
@HyperLimited
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
05-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Voldemort?

Oh. My. I think I have an idea for a name.

Tromedlov!

He flies the R.R.W. Nagini!

Now give me a nemesis system so I can hunt my nemesis, Henry Potterson!

Hahahahahahahaha superb!
Career Officer
# 39
05-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenatl View Post
If we have the Remen BOFF from the FE will we now be able to alter their appearance as well?
Most likely no. It was answered in one of the legacy pack threads. The FE Boff won't have access to the Nemesis costume, so guessing most likely won't have access to any of the new customizations.
Career Officer
# 40
05-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Very cool looking forward to Remans. Although its probably not going to be seen by anyone is like to make a suggestion. The reman skin looks a little too colored for me where's the pasty white translucent skin? And secondly I distinctly remember Remans in Nemesis having more of a flattened bat like nose. These noses look way too pronounced and human. And why don't I see any fanged teeth sticking out? Make them a little more animal like in those regards. Just some suggestions but it probably won't get changed this far along now. I hope its at least somewhat achieveable in the customization options.
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]