Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 41
05-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Subscribed For: 1188 Days

Zen please......

I will wait till next weekend, if nothing by then I'll do the ticket thing.

What's next for Vet Rewards?
Ensign
# 42 Dilithium/Gold members
05-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Do we no longer get 500 dilithium as a gold member every month, can someone please tell me?
Captain
# 43
05-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Gold members get 500 Zen once each month, not Dilithium.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 44
05-03-2013, 07:16 PM
yes sorry i meant zen, the reason i ask is i havent recieved mine yet and i usually recieve it on the 1st of each month
Captain
# 45
05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
There's a thread in the C-Store section stating that some people's Zen is going to be a little late as they hammer out a bug. If you don't get it by monday you should probably file a ticket.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
05-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our programers continue to work on this, but most players who may have been delayed should now have their stipends.

We will continue to manually grant stipends to anyone else affected, so please allow 3-5 business days from your normal delivery date for your stipend to arrive.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get this resolved ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I believe I got my April 1 stipend, but haven't received my May stipend yet.

Filed a Billing support ticket, wasn't sure whether this is a 'transaction' problem or a 'zen transfer' problem, or something else in the list. Ultimately decided on transaction for this purpose.

Very silly that we do not have a full transaction overview for our accounts so we AND Cryptic/PWE would know whether it was deposited and when.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 47
05-04-2013, 02:34 PM
day 6 since resub no Zen stipend
Captain
# 48
05-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalberta View Post
day 6 since resub no Zen stipend
As is mentioned several times above, if you have a problem you need to file a ticket. Posting to the forum will accomplish nothing.

Of course I would point out that the Stipend only shows up in the C-Store balance. It doesn't show up any where else on the character or in the account. So if your C-Store balance was 212 before you re-subbed it would be increased to 712 with the Stipend. You wouldn't see a transaction of 500 listed on your Account or in your My Wallet section.
Career Officer
# 49
05-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
As is mentioned several times above, if you have a problem you need to file a ticket. Posting to the forum will accomplish nothing.

Of course I would point out that the Stipend only shows up in the C-Store balance. It doesn't show up any where else on the character or in the account. So if your C-Store balance was 212 before you re-subbed it would be increased to 712 with the Stipend. You wouldn't see a transaction of 500 listed on your Account or in your My Wallet section.
I would appreciate if cryptic added some kind of timer or entry into the account page, that would let you know when to expect the stipend.

-AE
Career Officer
# 50
05-04-2013, 03:57 PM
finally got my stipend after being a week late...better late then never i guess
Closed Thread