Career Officer
While playing around today I realized some things missing or wrong in general for Romulans.

- The NPC who sells Ship items in the Shipyard on New Romulus only offers Phasers and Photon Torpedoes. He should offer Plasma Weapons and Torpedoes for Romulans. I forgot to look at the Ground Gear Vendor if he sells Phasers instead of Plasma weapons too.

- The Romulan NPC in the Tutorial (the one who orders you to go into the cave) has a Phaser Rifle instead of a Plasma Weapon. This should be changed.

- Romulans can only replicate a Standard Phaser Pistol in the Replicator. This should be Standard Plasma Pistol.

- There is no Holographic Duty Officer replicable in the Replicator for Romulans! This is completely missing.

- I am pretty sure the Duty Officer NPC on New Romulus only offers Starfleet Personel (Humans etc.) But no Romulan, Remans. This is wrong.

- There is no Romulan Diplomatic Bridge Officer for Diplomacy Commendation available.

- There are no Bridge Officer Assignments via the DoFF System which give you Romulan or Reman Officers. All you can get or get offered are Standard Races for the Faction.

- Either I overlooked this point every time now or: There are no Rank pins for Romulans/Remans for the uniforms.

I tried to file Bug reports today and got an error message every time and therefore, cannot submit these ingame, sadly.
Career Officer
# 2
05-03-2013, 05:52 PM
The ground gear vendor in Romulan Command does indeed sell Federation equipment, and not Romulan. The ground gear vendor on the Flotilla sells Romulan gear.
Rihannsu
# 3
05-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Very possible all this simply hasn't been added into the game yet since they seem to be looking for mission feedback and game mechanics feedback.
Career Officer
# 4
05-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captsol View Post
Very possible all this simply hasn't been added into the game yet since they seem to be looking for mission feedback and game mechanics feedback.
I'd tend to agree with you, but it's not a bad thing to mention here, just like most other observances and bugs.
Captain
# 5
05-03-2013, 07:00 PM
It's hard to believe the DOFF system could be this gimped as anything other than WIP.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
- There is no Romulan Diplomatic Bridge Officer for Diplomacy Commendation available.
I should never have to deal the Humans directly. Let one of Douche-Tans bureauocrats liasse.
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Rihannsu
# 7
05-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
It's hard to believe the DOFF system could be this gimped as anything other than WIP.
I'm pretty much taking everything as a WiP. I'm pretty sure it'll still be a WiP long after it's officially released. That's just the way it goes.