Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
I'm kling. I'm always on qo'nos or in Klingon academy either.
For several days I noticed there is many guys with mixed costume. For example omega helmet with top and bottom KHG costume. Another example I saw on Qo'nos a klingon with DS9 starfleet unniform. Yesterday again on Qo'nos I saw an alien kdf girl with nurse TOS starfleet uniform
How they can do this?

Before you mock at me. I want to say I'm not drunk and I don't usedrugs. What I saw is real.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Empire Veteran
# 2
05-04-2013, 02:14 AM
The Klingon in a DS9 uniform could be one of those FED Klingons, as far as the Nurse KDF female, I got no idea. But there has been a lot going wrong with the game recently, more than the standard in STO. The server is down again, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's another stuff up on their part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-05-2013, 12:37 AM
What it makes feel strange. Those people can mix federation costume with kling costume on thier kling toon (KDF faction). Is it an exploit? I tried with tailor. No way. So then there is something... By the way when you see on First City an Alien KDF wears Cisco uniform from DS9. There is something absolutely strange...
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Career Officer
# 4
05-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
The Klingon in a DS9 uniform could be one of those FED Klingons
On Qo'Nos? Have you tried beaming down to Qo'Nos as a Fed toon?
Captain
# 5
05-05-2013, 04:54 AM
There was an exploit a while back that let KDF players invade ESD and Feds invade Qo'nos First City. While this exploit no longer exists, I do think a few toons remain. Have you considered this possibility?
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Career Officer
# 6
05-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Well, there was a console command that allowed you to mix costume parts. First they blocked it for characters, then for BOs. However, the changes remained.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Lieutenant
# 7
05-05-2013, 07:47 AM
For the Omega heltmet and pants along with KHG outfit is just a bug , wear a KHG uniform along with an Omega MK XII armor and make the armor apparent .
But for the rest i dont know, tailor is full of bugs , load option is granted to all char even cross-faction , some people must have find a way to make it work .
Captain
# 8
05-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Amen to the Tailor being full of bugs.

I've got one character who 'claims' to have about a dozen costume slots despite the fact that I've never unlocked any extra costume slots. The extra slots wouldn't be so bad if they actually worked, but instead I can't even access his legitimate alternate costume.

Well, all this would help explain the Starfleet characters I've seen wearing 'Fleet uniforms with a KDF baldric...
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
05-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
Well, there was a console command that allowed you to mix costume parts. First they blocked it for characters, then for BOs. However, the changes remained.
^THIS. There was an exploit that allowed this to ones that knew how to use it. Some players admited using the method to customize the marauding boff. I think it's done by now, as far as I remember Cryptic dealt with it and is can longer be done. But, as assimilatedktar mentioned, the changes that were done before the devs. dealt with the issue remain.