Career Officer
# 91
05-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Allright.. almost to the capping point on my KDF rommie.. and I'm in Temporal ambassador. I did not check with everyone when oplaying through with my Fed, but Playing through with my KDF allied character, everyone of my Boffs when talked to claim to be my one KDF officer i got when choosing an ally. Telling them they look familiar does give the proper varied responses, but when asked about themselves, they always claim to be that one officer. Either they all rememebr me and are having a little fun at my expense.. or it's bugged. :^D

Also.. maybe this is the plan for where it should be.. but that hand drawn map is still in that tiny box under the Huge spacious graphic of a maintenence tunnel, where there's plenty of room for a much less awkward, and much more readable map.. Just saying.

Last edited by shariala; 05-02-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 92
05-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Just wanted to say that the reference to Les Mis didn't go unnoticed. Brilliant.

Last edited by purplegamer; 05-02-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Career Officer
# 93
05-02-2013, 06:32 PM
I just finished out the arc as far as it goes. I'm impressed. Story has been enjoyable. With the exception of lag issues a couple of times it's been fun. Backstory overall was good. The only gripe I have is the Radiant Plasma Torp. I liked it. Good job so far devs. Looking forward to it going live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Used to be brobinson1263. Now I have to use something different for a forum name. Guess I'll use my motorcycle model.
Forum Member since October 2009 - LTS since February 2010
Thanks for the custom Avatars back. Now I have to find my old sig

Last edited by sabrevt1100; 05-02-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Because my last post didn't take
Republic Veteran
# 94
05-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Tovan Kev's voiceover is great, and the help dialog is a decent imitation of Majel Barrett, but Avrak sounds like Al Yankovic voicing a Ferengi. I don't know if that's what you were going for with it, but it sounds a bit weird coming from a Romulan.
Ensign
# 95 Cloak and Dagger
05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
After beaming to the surface, Vrimek never appeared for me to talk to him. This worked properly on my KDF aligned character, but my Fed guy can't make Vrimek come out to play.

. . . Maybe Vrimek finally knows how this episode ends. . .
Lieutenant
# 96 Mindgames
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM
  1. Hakeev is MIA from the Interrogation Room during the custscene after zoning in.
  2. Uniform forcibly changed to Tal Shiar uiform.
Lt. Commander
# 97
05-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyroid View Post
  1. Uniform forcibly changed to Tal Shiar uiform.
Almost certainly deliberate. And not an issue: it works like Temporal Ambassador, you get back your old uniform after finishing the mission.
Captain
# 98
05-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Didn't read through all of the feedback here, so someone may have brought this up already.

When trying to replay "Enemy Action" and "Sleepers", this blank contact appears. Not letting me actually replay them. All other missions in this arc seem to work in that respect.

Oh, and btw: "Mind Game" is just great. "There are four lights!"
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Survivor of Romulus
# 99
05-06-2013, 02:27 PM
A slight bug in one of the missions. The mission is: Cloak and Dagger.

After the first space part when you beam down, you are meant to speak to Vrimek, but he is not in his office.

The mission wont continue without speaking to him first, so the mission is uncompletable in this state.....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 100 T'liss System Patrol"
05-07-2013, 02:31 AM
There is a problem with playing this. When I finished doing all the missions after Temporal Ambasador, I started to do The T'Liss System Patrol and it doesnt work properly.
I cant complete the patrol because when I destroy a patrol or a squadron of ships, the result at the side that tells you how many squadrons you have destroyed stays at (0/5)

I dont know if this is the right place to let you know about this since but I thought I should.