Rihannsu
# 111
05-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Would love to be able to see reviews and ratings for Foundry missions. That would be a big help.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 112
05-05-2013, 09:44 AM
For some reason, my character never shows up; just a generic placeholder black outline.
Ensign
Hey guys. I don't post here much. Plus, I'm not able to start threads yet. Anyways, since my clean boot of my computer I can't seem to use my touch pad or mouse to steer my character in shooter mode. I've exhausted searching threads trying to find this topic. I can't tell if it's my computer of the game. But, I'm thinking , since it was working fine before the clean boot, it might be my computer mouse setting were re-set. Any help at all solving this problem would be appreciated. I'm using windows 8 on a lenovo thinkpad. Next step is to search windows forums to see if I can find a clue as to how to fix this. BTW, not an Ensign. I'm a Vice Admiral. Do we have to change our avatars on our own or something? LOL.
Empire Veteran
# 114
05-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Wow. After playing nw and it's gateway and then open up sto's gateway I have to admit I have a small tear in my eye.
I wish sto had that kind of functionality.
I wonder how long it will be until that happens
Ensign
# 115
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
When can I start making posts in the forums? How many days after initially signing up?

Just wondering.

Last edited by usmc47; 05-07-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Ensign
# 116
05-07-2013, 09:23 PM
yeah me too
Survivor of Remus
# 117
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Still having this issues:

• No picture of my toons
  • sometimes when I want to contribute to the fleet holdings, the contribute button is not greyed out even if i have no doff or dilithium to contribute. When I click on "contribute" it shows the amount of dili, doff, etc. of the previous managed toon. But nothing happens when i want to contribute this items (that's ok )
  • most of the times i have to wait for a new one time code

Would be nice to have
  • Doff-Management
  • Bank & Account-Bank
  • InGame-Chat

thx
EnnIks
Ensign
# 118
05-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Wow. After playing nw and it's gateway and then open up sto's gateway I have to admit I have a small tear in my eye.
SHUN THE TRAITOR!!!!
In all seriousness, I was just coming to post that as well. They have full access to their "doff" system AND access to the auction house. I'm super envious. Make it happen STO devs!
Career Officer
# 119
05-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Agreed.
The Neverwinter Gateway is awesome.
The STO Gateway is literally useless, you can't do anything, just look.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Empire Veteran
# 120
05-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enniks View Post
Still having this issues:

• No picture of my toons
  • sometimes when I want to contribute to the fleet holdings, the contribute button is not greyed out even if i have no doff or dilithium to contribute. When I click on "contribute" it shows the amount of dili, doff, etc. of the previous managed toon. But nothing happens when i want to contribute this items (that's ok )
  • most of the times i have to wait for a new one time code

Would be nice to have
  • Doff-Management
  • Bank & Account-Bank
  • InGame-Chat

thx
EnnIks
Man, I wish I could complain about the fleet holding button being greyed out. It doesn't even appear for iPhone isers
Closed Thread