Empire Veteran
# 11
05-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
I didn't really remember it either, I was trying to remember something else, so I googled about their Religion and found that information instead. So worked

LOL sorry, no my Drawing Artistic Talent falls around.. Badly drawn Stick figures..
Hey, it works quite well.

And I know how you feel. I have about as much skill as well.

Someone should still draw Profittron though.

I do hope that I can make this a reality one day though.

Career Officer
# 12
05-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Has Mimey just accidentally invented Fantasy Premade?
Captain
# 13
05-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
This team isn't meant to be the 'best' team out there or anything, but I've been hoping to one day make it a reality.

5 Ferengi characters, a mix of all 3 classes (2 tac, 2 sci, 1 eng), all flying D'koras.

The Tacs would be set up:

DHC using, primary killers.

BOFFs:

Cmdr Engineer: EPTS 1, A2B, EPTW 3, DEM 3
Lt. Cmdr Tac: HY 1, CRF 1, APO 1
Lt. Eng: EPTA 1, A2B
Lt. Sci: PH 1, Tractor Beam 2
Ensign Tac: TT 1

Scis:

Beam using or Single cannon using possibly. One debuffer, one healer.

BOFFs:

Cmdr Engineer: EPTS 1, A2D, EWP 1, EWP 3 (with DOFF)
Lt. Cmdr Tac: TS 1 (with chronitons), DPB 1 (with chronitons), Target Subsystem X 3 or TS 3
Lt. Sci: Tractor Beam 1, TBR 1
Lt Eng: EPTE 1, RSP 1

(Other science)

Cmdr Engineer: EPTS 1, RSP 1, Aux to SIF 2 and ES 3, OR ES 2 and Aux to SIF 3.
Lt. Cmdr Tac: TS 1, DPB 1, APD 2
Lt. Eng: EPTA 1, Eng team 2
Lt. Sci: TSS 1 and HE 2, or HE 1 and TSS 2

Engineer

Unknown weapons, dedicated healer/cleanser.

Cmdr Engineer: EPTS 1, RSP 1, Aux to SIF 2 and ES 3, or ES 2 and Aux to SIF 3
Lt. Cmdr Tac: HY 1, APD 1, APD 2
Lt. Eng: EPTA 1, Eng team 2 (plus DOFFs)
Lt. Sci: TSS or HE, Sci team 2 (plus DOFFs)

and all 5 of these fellows would be in a mini-fleet (mostly for the sake of having the title above their heads) called 'The Profiteers'. I even thought of their theme song:

Greed!
Lust!
Money
Latinum
Heart!

Go Nagus!

By your powers combined I am the Grand Nagus!

*insert the rest of the Captain Planet theme here*

You'll pay for this, Grand Nagus!!!

We're the Profiteers! You can be one too! Because getting as much profit is the thing to do! Charity and kindness is not the way...hear what the Grand Nagus has to say!

The profit, is yours!!

Yes...it's far, FAR from a perfect team set-up...But...a man can dream, can't he?
Hey, this sounds perfect for one of Mai Kai's RP PvP events:

I think the D'kora was first seen in TNG, so x5 Ferengi vs. x5 Galaxy. But then there needs to be a ground component, in which all Ferengi must use the electric whip weapons---haha, what a ridiculous weapon and the Feds have to use the tv-remote-phaers!

By the way, Mai Kai, when are you going to hold another one of these events? The RP-hero in me is itching to do one of these.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus

Last edited by gradstudent1; 05-05-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
05-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Hey, this sounds perfect for one of Mai Kai's RP PvP events:

I think the D'kora was first seen in TNG, so x5 Ferengi vs. x5 Galaxy. But then there needs to be a ground component, in which all Ferengi must use the electric whip weapons---haha, what a ridiculous weapon and the Feds have to use the tv-remote-phaers!

By the way, Mai Kai, when are you going to hold another one of these events? The RP-hero in me is itching to do one of these.
Hmm, that does sound like a good idea. Though if it was to happen, I'd still need my four teammates and the 5 D'koras needed for this, along with actually leveling and gearing these toons.

But how much into the 'RP' would these D'koras need to be? Would we have to use the Rapid Fire missile for example? And what would the Galaxy-R's/Fleet Galaxy's have to have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Has Mimey just accidentally invented Fantasy Premade?
... I think I might've!

Captain
# 15
05-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Hmm, that does sound like a good idea. Though if it was to happen, I'd still need my four teammates and the 5 D'koras needed for this, along with actually leveling and gearing these toons.

But how much into the 'RP' would these D'koras need to be? Would we have to use the Rapid Fire missile for example? And what would the Galaxy-R's/Fleet Galaxy's have to have?

... I think I might've!
Mai Kai is the master of this. When he has done these RP things inthe past, he requires that the ships have "authentic" weapons (e.g., Fed gets Phasers, etc.). So I guess they should have missles, why not?

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Empire Veteran
# 16
05-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Mai Kai is the master of this. When he has done these RP things inthe past, he requires that the ships have "authentic" weapons (e.g., Fed gets Phasers, etc.). So I guess they should have missles, why not?
Ah, ok. So he'd probably have ideas for what to do about the rest of the builds and such.