Lt. Commander
Jolan' tru!

Good morning/afternoon/evening Everyone!

I am Fleet Admiral/Co-Founder Comrademoco more know as Jr, of Borg Defiants Titled Fleets out there in the universe!!!!

We the Borg Defiants would like to open our doors to every Romulan out there!!!

With the soon to come Expansion pack "Legacy of Romulus" we are given the option to welcome Romulans to our fleets and create a fleet to ally with us.. with out further or due, we would like to welcome you guys to our new fleet Romulan Republic Fleet =RRF=

Romulan Republic Fleet will be allying with one of our strongest fleet we have United Earth Federation =UEF= *Federation* we are eager to form this alliance and make our fleets stronger!!!

We are currently having and open pre-register event, you can apply to join RRF from our website below:

http://borgdefiants.enjin.com/recruitment

Here is some quick info on our fleets and symbol "Borg Defiants"

Who are we?

We are a large group of players that are eager to help each other, be friendly, challenge each other, have fun and most of all Defy the Borgs...

Under the Borg Defiants Symbol we have rapidly growing fleets

United Earth Federation (Fed)
House of Sith Lords (KDF)

And as you know we are adding a new fleet to this..

Romulan Republic Fleet (Fed -Rom Allied)

What do we expect?

players that:

have fun
help out
help each other
good officers

If you guys need more info please be free to leave a reply and or check our facebook page

http://facebook.com/borgdefiants

And be sure to pre-register to RRF or any of our other fleets!!!!

"Because Resistance Is Not Futile"

Fleet Admiral
Comrademoco - Jr
Starfleet Veteran
# 2 Really?
05-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Seriously, that's the name of the fleet.
I kid you not.
I can pretty much guarantee that will be the name of the fleet when LoR launches.
Basically, because I already have a fleet by that name, and therefore have the name reserved ^_^

This will be a Romulan-central fleet.
If you want to join a Romulan fleet, but are not sure what you're looking for in a fleet, why not start with the fleet that at least has the right name for the job, and is ran by a Lifetime Subscribed STO veteran whom has been here since before launch (not closed beta, just early free preview)?

Also, we will have KDF sister fleet with a slight variation of the name.
i.e. adding "KDF" at the end.
I have THIS name 'reserved', too ^_^

I have ran a couple of fleets in my day, and they have done well for themselves.
The Romulan Republic will be no different.

To reserve your spot in The Romulan Republic, PM or eMail me in-game @Xaiver_Q
OR leave a message in this thread, but make sure to follow forum rules, guidelines, and regulations.

See you beneath the raptor's wing!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandercorvus View Post
Seriously, that's the name of the fleet.
I kid you not.
I can pretty much guarantee that will be the name of the fleet when LoR launches.
Basically, because I already have a fleet by that name, and therefore have the name reserved ^_^

This will be a Romulan-central fleet.
If you want to join a Romulan fleet, but are not sure what you're looking for in a fleet, why not start with the fleet that at least has the right name for the job, and is ran by a Lifetime Subscribed STO veteran whom has been here since before launch (not closed beta, just early free preview)?

Also, we will have KDF sister fleet with a slight variation of the name.
i.e. adding "KDF" at the end.
I have THIS name 'reserved', too ^_^

I have ran a couple of fleets in my day, and they have done well for themselves.
The Romulan Republic will be no different.

To reserve your spot in The Romulan Republic, PM or eMail me in-game @Xaiver_Q
OR leave a message in this thread, but make sure to follow forum rules, guidelines, and regulations.

See you beneath the raptor's wing!

If you wish to have a recruiting event for your own fleet, please make a topic of your own, as there for you, yourself, are not following the forum's rules for posting propaganda of your own fleet in another's fleet section....

Thank you for understanding!!!!!!