Commander
# 11
05-05-2013, 04:23 PM
we finished sb5 exterior weeks ago (shadow force)
Career Officer
# 12
05-05-2013, 04:26 PM
All updates are now here.

If you have an update send a mail to me @PhyrexianHero, on the forum, or on the talk page of the wiki.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Commander
# 13
05-05-2013, 04:34 PM
how about some pic's that shows all the other fleets exp and active members.

in top 10 fed/kdf fleet's

how about a top 10 reserve fleets with only alts, that have a main toon in a motherfleet?

add Shadow Force Reserve and Shadow Empire Reserve.

and how about a top 10 tribble fleet, fed and kdf.

Last edited by silverfaustx; 05-05-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
05-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfaustx View Post
how about some pic's that shows all the other fleets exp and active members.

in top 10 fed/kdf fleet's

how about a top 10 reserve fleets with only alts, that have a main toon in a motherfleet?

add Shadow Force Reserve and Shadow Empire Reserve.

and how about a top 10 tribble fleet, fed and kdf.
This is just me speculating, but I don't think many people care about Tribble fleets or reserve fleets. It's not about quantity so much as quality -- of the main fleet. If someone has 10 Tier 3 fleets that's less practical than 2 Tier 5 fleets.

As for active members, that's something that's much more difficult to get accurate numbers on for the purpose of these lists which is why I do not track it. What's the cutoff between active/inactive? A day, a week, a month, 2 months, 3 months? There is no universally accepted definition.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 05-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Commander
# 15
05-05-2013, 08:38 PM
2-3 weeks not active = should not be counted towards rostor size (we have montly kickings of inactives, and that is how a fleet stays fresh and active)

also some have alts in the same fleet, those should not be counted also, imo max 1-2 toons per account, in the same fleet.

reserve fleets can say alot about fleet expansions, but shouldnt be counted towards size but that it says something about the fleet in terms of organisation.

tribble fleets same thing, but only the real hardcore trekker has a fleet there, as a true tester.

ps

if only a handfull of ppl are building a fleet, then not the whole fleet should get credit for the lvl.

pps

maybe we should make a super fleet in sto, with merging all the top players. (like in our fleet, but even larger)
or a grand alliance, and hold joined events. but we coudnt all fit in 1 zone haha.

i would like a meeting of all the fleet leaders sometime, il bring the ale.

Last edited by silverfaustx; 05-05-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Captain
# 16
05-07-2013, 08:26 PM
As most of our fleet leadership is based in Australia, organizing a meeting with the American fleets could be a problem, but if you want to contact them you can go through me, or go to them directly. Our website is another option

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com