Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
05-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenight00 View Post
I have both of the rep systems completed. If you don't plan on using the majority of the rep gear its still a good idea to grind them just for the passive abilities alone.

When the new tholian rep comes available I plan on grinding it for the passives also. I have my eye on some of the equipment, but I'd advise against buying any of it immediately. The PvP board is notorious for getting things nerfed whether they mean to or not, so before you buy anything wait for those nerf threads to pop up, and see if the devs will do anything before you buy any rep item.
Yeah, I'll def wait on the tholian rep tree. I'll want to finish the rom one first on my reman beforehand. Which tholian passives and equipment do you like the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
I just started on my KDF. I'm almost done on the Fed, since I usually do my Fed first. You get the bonus like added attack or defense. So even those is worth it some, as that little can help.

They are not that bad to do. Since I don't do STFs or PVP. That is about the other thing I can do, other than foundry. I plan on doing the new Tholian one as well if I see the rewards are worth it.
Do you like group play for singleplayer missions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeishtmo View Post
All 5 of my characters, fed and klink, have their Romulan rep done.

I spent a LOT of time at the winter event grinding marks. . .
Dwelling on it, I should have spent less time grinding the beads and bells and more time grinding the epohs. Good call on that. Each of those elder epoh's gave 200 rommie marks, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Almost done with T5 on my main toon. A lot of epohhs went to the slaughter to get me this far.

The real difficulty is going to be the Omega rep system.
Omega rep system is somehwat because omega force STF's are a lot easier to max out omega marks on than the Romulan/Tholian STF's. However, projects take just as long.

Last edited by knuhteb5; 05-05-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Commander
# 12
05-05-2013, 08:42 PM
love the omega graviton amplifier, gives those transphasics the bite they've been missing! give it a try if your speccd out for it!
Lyndon Brewer: 20% chance to capture enemy ship for 60 seconds on successful use of boarding party.

cause sometimes its party time!
Lieutenant
# 13
05-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Got both tiers maxxed out on both my primary toons, kdf and fed, tho my reman will be kdf (my fleet needs all the kdf it can get).
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
05-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
I was curious to know how many of you have your Rommie rep tree maxed out on your kdf main's. I've nearly gotten to tier 3-currently at 24,000 rep. I have calculated how long it will take me to get the 100,000 romulan rep, and I will, assuming I earn 2800 exp every 20 hrs, get to 68,800K by the 21rst and 100K by the 31rst, give or take a few days. So I probably won't start playing LOR until the 31rst because I want to unlock the Reman playable faction by achieving tier 5. What are your thoughts on the Remans? Will you purchase the playable Reman faction from the c-store or unlock it through the rep tree?
most of my toons are really close to rom t5 or at t5. the dilthium is a nice goal to aim for.

as for the reman u only need one toon with t5 to unlock and i bet it will be cheap anyways. if ur close to cap id stick with it and lvl rommy 1st.
Captain
# 15
05-05-2013, 09:49 PM
My main is KDF and I stopped at t4, I don't plan on using the gear from t5 rep at all so didn't see a reason to continue just for a 5 sec cloak with 10 min cd when I have cloak already, and the sci buff couldn't help my builds much at all.

All my alts I play regularly are only t2 Romulan rep since that is the best passive and doesn't take too long to get, and all of them and my main are t5 omega.
Career Officer
# 16
05-06-2013, 12:19 AM
I did. If you get a good Epohh farm going and do the Tau Dewa sector patrol daily during the rep bonus hour (it is possible to complete that in under ten minutes if you just pop in to Nequencia, by the way) its actually a cinch to get all the marks you need.

"The Snowmenz Are Coming! The Snowmenz Are Coming!!"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
05-06-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post

Good point on the lagfest on day 1. It may be better to wait a few days anyways even if I do go the route of grinding dilithium. Also, could you clarify something for me? Do you mean to say that the Reman ship skins won't unlock after purchasing the Reman playable faction from the c-store but that it will unlock upon completing tier 5 rommie reputation? Or either one unlocks those ship skins?
No, not at all, what I meant was actually the other way around.
I'm pretty sure that if you purchase the Reman species from C-Store their unique uniform options and ship skins will become availible, although this could mean that they will cost a bit more than the standard 600 Zen for species unlock due to the ship skin/uniform perks, but that is just pure speculation on my behalf, there's no info on that yet.
What I actually meant was that I was not sure that the T5 Romulan rep would unlock the ship skins together with the Reman species, but after I thought it through, I'm pretty sure that the ship skins are a part of the whole Reman package and will come attached with the species regardless of them being unlocked through purchase or T5 Romulan rep. It's sounds logical to be that way from what I can put together from the dev.blog.
Empire Veteran
# 18
05-06-2013, 11:01 AM
I've got my KDF Science Main max on th Romulan Rep system and then got my Fed Tac Alt maxed has well.

You only need one Character on your account to have a maxed Romulan Rep to have access to the Reman playable Captain.
Empire Veteran
# 19
05-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I did. If you get a good Epohh farm going and do the Tau Dewa sector patrol daily during the rep bonus hour (it is possible to complete that in under ten minutes if you just pop in to Nequencia, by the way) its actually a cinch to get all the marks you need.
I just run mine Trap, it only takes about 15 mins (less with a good team) and it pays well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
I have a KDF and 3 feds at max Romulan, 1 KDF and 2 feds at max Omega.