Survivor of Romulus
# 51
04-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Edit: Ignore me... im blabbering.

Last edited by thay8472; 05-03-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 52
04-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Nevermind.

Last edited by thay8472; 04-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Commander
# 53 KDF Version
05-04-2013, 07:42 AM
As I got the weekend off I decided to create a Klingon Version of my Mission 'Inner Space' called 'qoD' logh', (A translation of Inside Space).

I will publish it only if I win... unless I am allowed to publish both for the competition?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 54
05-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
As I got the weekend off I decided to create a Klingon Version of my Mission 'Inner Space' called 'qoD' logh', (A translation of Inside Space).

I will publish it only if I win... unless I am allowed to publish both for the competition?
think that would qualify as two. Still you could post it and ask the KDF players to try the fed one?
Lieutenant
# 55
05-04-2013, 02:54 PM
I know this may be a very stupid question, but how do I test the game in a shuttle, I mean in the foundry preview it's now like I have access to the shuttle bridge to switch to shuttle ;_;
Captain
# 56
05-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphertuesday View Post
I know this may be a very stupid question, but how do I test the game in a shuttle, I mean in the foundry preview it's now like I have access to the shuttle bridge to switch to shuttle ;_;
You have to go get one at ESD inside the foundry and switch your ship. Click "Play from Beginning" in the story board and then fly to ESD.
Commander
# 57
05-05-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
I went to DS9, brought a shuttlecraft and switched to it, I also have the Original Constitution Class ship to make my screenshots smarter
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lieutenant
# 58
05-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I went to DS9, brought a shuttlecraft and switched to it, I also have the Original Constitution Class ship to make my screenshots smarter
Thank you! Exactly what I need!

May I ask one more question? I saw in a foundry that the player using a shuttle to go inside an asteroid , but I can't find a ready-made asteroid anywhere in the database. Do I have to make one by putting rocks together or there is one available on a certain map?

Actually I've tried the putting rocks together one but failed...they just don't go to the height I want them to;_;
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
05-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Thank you! Exactly what I need!

May I ask one more question? I saw in a foundry that the player using a shuttle to go inside an asteroid , but I can't find a ready-made asteroid anywhere in the database. Do I have to make one by putting rocks together or there is one available on a certain map?

Actually I've tried the putting rocks together one but failed...they just don't go to the height I want them to;_;
Rock 01 - XXL

It has a hole in the middle
Lieutenant
# 60
05-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Rock 01 - XXL

It has a hole in the middle
You mean the Asteroid-Rock XXL 01? I tried that one but it didn't really work. What I'm looking for is an asteroid with only one open end like the one U.S.S. Pegasus stuck in the TNG episode. I also tried to search for the map used in mission ?Operation Gamma? in which the player go into an asteroid but couldn't find it ;_;