Ensign
# 481
05-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Thank you for the info
Republic Veteran
# 482
05-06-2013, 07:49 PM
I would really like to purchase a Legacy pack, but it's not possible to do so with ZEN. I'm not sure what the reasoning for this is. I've contacted Billing and got a reply along the lines of "We understand your message, but tough crap, because we're only selling it in this way and this way." I'm saying I am willing and able to drop $125 on the game in one fell swoop, and yet I'm being rebuffed.

However, now that I know that almost everything in the pack will be available individually later on, I'm fine with this, and will likely spend less on the few things I actually want than I would have on the whole pack.

There's a lesson in this tale, for those in the company who are willing to heed it.
Ensign
# 483
05-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Very cool, I can't wait for the new expansion
Career Officer
# 484
05-07-2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwulfe1 View Post
i was short one when say i got one i report it that there on missing from my inventory and no one wood help now trying this give away i bet ill never when i think gms trying to make my quit them game by making sure i don't get any in events or give aways
Wait, what?? Is my universal translator malfunctioning again??

Might want to try that again, with all the help files this time, since I have a hard time of understanding what you are trying to say...
Captain
# 485
05-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
Wait, what?? Is my universal translator malfunctioning again??

Might want to try that again, with all the help files this time, since I have a hard time of understanding what you are trying to say...
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell!
Ensign
# 486
05-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsilverwings1 View Post
United Kingdom customers are still being told to purchase in Euros when we used British Pounds Sterling.
Yep, when I can pay in GBP I might be interested, not going to bother if I have to pay in Euro's though, especially at the current exchange rate. Strange how they offer the subs in GBP but not these packs
Career Officer
# 487
05-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Bought it love it cannot wait till the 21st, let my bank do the euro exchange rate as i saw it was robbing me if i left it to paypal to 'sort the exchange' to English pounds.

I too would've like to be able to buy it through say my steam account as I can offset the large cost with steam wallet from trading in games in my local UK GAME, hopefully its something to consider for later launches... or even sell digital cards through highstreet retailers like GAME(which was an original launch partner in the UK). This wasn't an issue for me really as I just found it a bit of a fuss but got to give choice to the people or they get grouchy, especially on sto
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
W.B. Yeats

Lifer since beta its never been so good! So now can everyone chill this game is going in the right direction
Career Officer
# 488
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
brought it, thanks! One thing bugs me... the Reman "Nemesis" Uniform only Reman's can wear it but most of the film Shizon, Picards HUMAN clone was wearing it. O_o
Survivor of Romulus
# 489
05-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Bought mine today (took eight goes to get it to actually accept I exist)
so now I shall have the classic style warbird right from the get go
Career Officer
# 490
05-09-2013, 11:55 AM
How can I cancel my pre-order?

I have tried calling the customer service number (never answered) and I have tried send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

Please advise how I can cancel my pre-order.

Thanks
Closed Thread