Captain
# 6911
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
*OOC: Well I am feeling like the floorboard of a taxi cab at the moment and being up for way over 24 hours is not the best way to continue... Night folks.. Take it easy.*
Career Officer
# 6912
05-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Well I am feeling like the floorboard of a taxi cab at the moment and being up for way over 24 hours is not the best way to continue... Night folks.. Take it easy.*
Sorry I had a lot of **** going on yesterday.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6913
05-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sorry I had a lot of **** going on yesterday.
OOC: Same here.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6914
05-07-2013, 11:03 AM
*Parallel Universe, U.S.S. Venture.*

Drake: The Face Dancers have their own agenda, which I don't completely understand. They seem to be obsessed with Tholian Space for some reason and have been conducting more and more Ops into their space.

Now, one more question I must ask you is this: What position does Richard Allington hold in your Reality?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6915
05-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
*an hour before on the RSS Freedom in the alternate timeline.*

*OOC: Ready Ryan for that character we discussed?*

James: How did your day go?
*Tara Allen has short cut light brown hair and shares many features with her mother as well as with James. She has her mother's eyes and compassion plus her father's new-type abilities (to a lesser extent).*

Tara: Okay.

*She walks over to her father sitting across the desk from him.*

I heard we picked up a passenger from that temporal anomaly?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6916
05-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Parallel Universe, U.S.S. Venture.*

Drake: The Face Dancers have their own agenda, which I don't completely understand. They seem to be obsessed with Tholian Space for some reason and have been conducting more and more Ops into their space.

Now, one more question I must ask you is this: What position does Richard Allington hold in your Reality?
Stane: *Laughs* Then you do not know their origins? Well I would be careful Drake they do have their agenda and that of their masters.

Richard Allington... That is a name I have not heard in many years.. He has been dead for a very long time. As for his role I do not know very well, I was not around him long enough.

I would say ask his daughter.

or her daughter.
Captain
# 6917
05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
*Tara Allen has short cut light brown hair and shares many features with her mother as well as with James. She has her mother's eyes and compassion plus her father's new-type abilities (to a lesser extent).*

Tara: Okay.

*She walks over to her father sitting across the desk from him.*

I heard we picked up a passenger from that temporal anomaly?
James: *Sigh* Yes we did.. From another reality.. Which I am sure I will get a lashing from your mother when we speak again... I am not sure I would trust him...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6918
05-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Stane: *Laughs* Then you do not know their origins? Well I would be careful Drake they do have their agenda and that of their masters.

Richard Allington... That is a name I have not heard in many years.. He has been dead for a very long time. As for his role I do not know very well, I was not around him long enough.

I would say ask his daughter.

or her daughter.
Drake: How do you--?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6919
05-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
James: *Sigh* Yes we did.. From another reality.. Which I am sure I will get a lashing from your mother when we speak again... I am not sure I would trust him...
Tara: Dad, you said the same thing last month about Gul Darad. Besides, what's the worst that could--?

Security *Comm*: Security to Admiral Allen!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6920
05-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Drake: How do you--?
Stane: In my universe I knew how to make them... Also of their master and his ilk.. Who are not to be trifled with. They may have allies with the Tholians.

As for knowledge of Richard Allington's offspring and his granddaughter.