Captain
# 1 redshirts
05-03-2013, 09:21 AM
They're so useful. I love them because they're great for crossing trigger lines without triggering a countdown.

They're also useful for deploying against drones while I run away such as skipping a room on Khi ground. I run in, deploy the security team and run onto the next group.

Am I sadistic or is that really the point for security teams? I mean, they beam in and they're not using the proper security uniform (which is gold for those who don't know) but rather the old fashioned uniforms used by Kirk's security forces.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Against the Borg, cannon fodder is all they're good for. They can't remodulate and those full-auto rifles will be adapted to in seconds. They (and you) should feel lucky they can't be assimilated.

But they kick ass in Mine Trap.
Captain
# 3
05-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Maybe mine don't live long enough, but I never see the borg adapt to them... and I see the officers get in there and go meele. Then again, I have 3 purple doff adding to the security teams. It's so nice when there's 3 tac officers and we beam in like 12-18 in and send them to clear a room.
Captain
# 4
05-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I played them again on IGE, the borg do not adapt to my officers