Captain
# 1 Tetryon Glider working?
01-28-2013, 08:27 PM
I've got a Defiant-R with the 2-piece Omega set. Both pieces are from the reputation system, both are mark XII. I've got the Omega Adapted Borg Technology Set and the Romulan Singularity Harness with a plasma DHC and two plasma turrets.

I should be getting Tetryon Glider, but I don't see anything indicating that I do. Nothing about tetryon damage in the chat window, or in ACT (that I can find). Am I missing something?

edited to add- no Tetryon damage showing up towards "Radiation Regent" accolade.

Last edited by bohiap; 01-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Commander
# 2
01-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
I've got a Defiant-R with the 2-piece Omega set. Both pieces are from the reputation system, both are mark XII. I've got the Omega Adapted Borg Technology Set and the Romulan Singularity Harness with a plasma DHC and two plasma turrets.

I should be getting Tetryon Glider, but I don't see anything indicating that I do. Nothing about tetryon damage in the chat window, or in ACT (that I can find). Am I missing something?
Not working for me either...
Career Officer
# 3
01-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Direct shield damage from Tet Glider doesn't list in the combat log. It's there, you just need a combat parser to actually see it working.
LTS Since Beta Weekend
Formerly @BlackWyvern
Stupid account merge...
Captain
# 4
01-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonywyvern View Post
Direct shield damage from Tet Glider doesn't list in the combat log. It's there, you just need a combat parser to actually see it working.
I didn't see it in ACT. Where does it show up?
Ensign
# 5
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM
*NECRO*

Anyone have an answer for this? I too don't find evidence of it in ACT.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Tetryon Glider actually works but does not appear in combat logs. In effect you get a bonus to damage when you energy weapon hits shields. Think it is something like 10%. I am using engines and deflector on my Odyssey and it is quite effective in stripping a targets shields.
Captain
# 7
04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Shield strips do not get logged, so there is no way to tell how much damage you are getting from Tachyon beam, Charged Particle Burst, tetryon weapons proc, or Tetryon Glider.
Lieutenant
# 8
05-07-2013, 12:03 PM
we tested ,in pvp, tetryon glider today with a setting of -28 shield damage per attack...

vesta 3 auxDHC, 2 turrets, 1 cutting beam w/ omega glider xii and no buffs or abilities -vs- a fleet defiant w/ maco xii shield using only tacteam1

W/ Glider = average kill in 56 secs with 85k damage
W/O Glider= average kill in 66 secs with 68k damage

seems to be working, but not showing up in parse nor visual floating damage.
Career Officer
# 9
05-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonalan View Post
we tested ,in pvp, tetryon glider today with a setting of -28 shield damage per attack...

vesta 3 auxDHC, 2 turrets, 1 cutting beam w/ omega glider xii and no buffs or abilities -vs- a fleet defiant w/ maco xii shield using only tacteam1

W/ Glider = average kill in 56 secs with 85k damage
W/O Glider= average kill in 66 secs with 68k damage

seems to be working, but not showing up in parse nor visual floating damage.
One question... Why would anyone in a fleet defiant carry only 1 tac team with 3 ensign tac stations????
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
05-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post
One question... Why would anyone in a fleet defiant carry only 1 tac team with 3 ensign tac stations????
alot of people run Doffs that reduce the CD of TT down to global (15 seconds) so they can make use of the other slots for torps or beams

as for the tetryon glider...i find it best to use, well, tetryon weapons to make it that much more effective. i really dispise the omea engine mainly because it doesnt offer a speed bonus that the maco/adapted KHG/borg engine do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p