Captain
# 451
05-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Given that Thursday is the preferred update day, I would wager on this Thursday being the date for the next stage.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Ensign
# 452
05-06-2013, 09:26 PM
They really need to get the 2nd part on tribble fast. 2 weeks to go.
Career Officer
# 453
05-06-2013, 10:46 PM
In one of His informal chats in-game last week, Dstahl said that They would probably be upping the Beta Test to Phase II (Round-2??) by this coming weekend (5/11-12)...

He was kinda vague (as usual) but He did indicate that They would be inviting more folks to try it out on Tribble at that time.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Starfleet Veteran
# 454
05-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Phase II?! Oh no. That means they are probably going to nix the update and turn it into a feature length movie to compete with Star Wars... (please tell me some Trekkies/Trekkers got that one).

But seriously I'm looking forward to the LoR and hope they get that new story content on there because I would rather not have to head into a half-finished, hastily-built species in 15 days. Even if they had to delay LoR a few weeks to get more testing in and make the content good, I would rather take that then end up in a world that still has bugs on holodeck that don't get ironed out until 3-4 weeks later.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Career Officer
# 455
05-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek93 View Post
Phase II?! Oh no. That means they are probably going to nix the update and turn it into a feature length movie to compete with Star Wars... (please tell me some Trekkies/Trekkers got that one).

But seriously I'm looking forward to the LoR and hope they get that new story content on there because I would rather not have to head into a half-finished, hastily-built species in 15 days. Even if they had to delay LoR a few weeks to get more testing in and make the content good, I would rather take that then end up in a world that still has bugs on holodeck that don't get ironed out until 3-4 weeks later.
Commander Sonak would probably have preferred that they hadn't tried to compete.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lt. Commander
# 456
05-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loupgrisxx View Post
The main problem is that hackers can simply change the mail of the game Perfect World, so two times validation means nothing.For lose accounts are Perfect World's faults,because the protection of Perfact World are not perfact and all accounts of the game Perfect World are not safe.The person of stealing account has huge amount of account's password for the game.
OR, don't give out your password. Easiest solution to the problem.
Empire Veteran
# 457
05-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek93 View Post

As long as the Dev's don't suddenly move to a used car dealership in upstate NY to start doing new content. (you'd have to be an even WORSE Trekkie to get THAT one).
VADM William "Darkshadow" Shadow | Join Date: Apr 2009 |
USS Immortal NX-93608-F (Oddyssey Tactical Cruiser)
VADM Rogueshadow IRW Kirino Kosaka (Valdore Retrofit)
LT General Morbo IKS Karac (Bortasqu War Cruiser)
LT General Posu IKS Saya Takagi (Chel Grett Warship)
Rihannsu
# 458 Closed Beta
05-07-2013, 12:56 PM
The sad part is that I've bought the pack nearly 2 weeks ago,and cant get a "jump start" on it.Kinda bites considering hard earned money was spent.
Captain
# 459
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
The kind of people who think spending money should cue jump them into a beta test are probably the last people on earth who should ever be invited to a beta test.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
# 460
05-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Au contraire my friend,i spend at least 4 hrs a day on here after work.And that $125 is in noway near what I spent in total.In Fact,I've gone without a few things just so I could get the pack,and that's how much I love the game."Quick to judge,but show's your slow to understand"(excerpt taken from Rush's song:"Witch Hunt")