Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Subsystem targeting
05-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I have recently noticed that the subsystem targeting on my sci ship has gone a little crazy. I couldnt see another post for this bug so forgive me if there is one.

The countdown for how long it lasts starts at 30 seconds (not the cool-down)
then 1-3 seconds after I fire the countdown disappears, if I dont fire it continues to countdown to zero no problem

and as far as i can tell its not just a visual i.e that the affect stop working as well as the countdown.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

please oh please fix this soon as it makes it almost pointless using my sci ship with its current set up.

Also are they ever gona get rid of all those white blobs in the borg sector encounters i have found 2 sectors that still have them, cant remember which will have to keep a note if i find them again.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-07-2013, 02:10 PM
the 30 second timer is how long you have to fire a beam weapon to use the power, thats all and the Target subsystem X only lasts one cycle (4 shots)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Ensign
# 3
05-07-2013, 02:14 PM
oki doki im such a dufus been such a long time since i went on my sci toon must have just got confused lol

thanks for clarifying
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-07-2013, 02:18 PM
glad i could help

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p